grey or black city

1. which do i get? TIA

2. Black probably more universally versatile, but grey is more interesting IMO.

3. BOTH!! of course! :nuts:

4. :lol:

5. I've notice, my dear queen, that is you standard answer to questions such as this....

You're a genius! And consistently so!:wlae: Tell it like it is, your highness! :nuts:

6. :queen: :queen: :queen:

7. Black...it's a good first bbag!

8. Ok, I really do not follow my own advice as I only have 4 BBags :P

So I just have fun enabling others!

9. You can't go wrong with black, and you will inevitably want another one later, so you can address the color question then ;)
    Having said this, I chose grey when I asked myself this same question, and am very happy with the choice... I've bought other black bags since but not a city yet, I guess I figure I can always get it later...

10. i would say Grey!!

11. Another vote for grey!!

12. Yes, I would say Gray also because then you could get Black later and have BOTH!!! :yahoo:

13. i like grey better! u can see the details better esp. from afar... both are good neutrals...there will be a very dark grey with green undertones called anthracite in the s/s 07 line that I am waiting to see IRL! :graucho:

14. black! it's so classic and chic!

15. Good question. Though I really like some grey tones (not sure which season's grey you would be after), I think black is a really nice classic Bbag color that you can wear with anything. So without knowing which grey you would be after, I'll say black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice