Grey or Beige - Help me Choose?

Which color do you like better?

• Grey

• Beige

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since you only want one, and don't carry it that often, the grey would go with more colors. You can pump grey up, or bring it down. Keep the grey!

BTW...LOVE your collection!!!

Last edited:
i almost can't choose. i love f/w 09 grey, but i think i love r 09 beige just as much. i do prefer the textured leather of my beige single to the smoother grey. i think that if there are other bags in your collection that satisfy your need for a grey bag, then i would go with the beige. don't keep a bag simply because it's rare or will be htf. that doesn't mean anything if it's not your first choice.

At first I was going to say the gray, but upon really having a good look at both, i changed my mind! The beige looks so elegant with the gold HW - - It just looks right. And as others have mentioned, the beige color just makes the bag look so classic.

i almost can't choose. i love f/w 09 grey, but i think i love r 09 beige just as much. i do prefer the textured leather of my beige single to the smoother grey. i think that if there are other bags in your collection that satisfy your need for a grey bag, then i would go with the beige. don't keep a bag simply because it's rare or will be htf. that doesn't mean anything if it's not your first choice.

this is a really good point that I had completely forgotten about. While I like the softer, flatter, more matte lamb on larger bags, on smaller ones & SLGs I prefer a little bit of texture. I think the leather is a little more protected. I noticed the difference on my LZW compared to my Lg Single and Cecelia bag and was actually happy my LZW had the textured leather

I'm also surprised to see so many people agree that the beige just looks "right" in this style. I can't put my finger on it, but it's like it looks more natural (ageless & classic, as I said earlier), like it's the perfect color for this bag's shape & style, whereas the grey - while gorgeous! - just looks more "forced" and trendy, KWIM?

I also agree that I need to see the Beige in person to know 100% for sure, but that's the way I'm leaning.

Iluv, have you seen the taupe single? I saw it today and really liked it.
I haven't seen the color IRL yet, but I've seen the pics of it in tad's thread about the spring arrivals. I dunno if I like it as much as Beige, but I don't think I'd like it more than the grey. That could change of course, after seeing it in person!! Did you like it better than the Beige?

I got my beige today, its alot darker than i expected. love the texture of the leather, so i vote for the beige.

tigertrixie, when i opened my parcel today i almost thought i got a Taupe instead Beige. how dark is Taupe?

Iluv, the beige really washes out against my skintone. The taupe is a richer color. My friend thought the beige was very casual looking compared to the black and the taupe. Remember, this comment is coming from an amatuer purse person, lol!

i prefer the taupe over the beige...it's more of a yummy carmel latte kinda color. beige seems to have pinky/fleshy undertones^

That's how Gabby described it to me too (the Beige), which is why I think I'll like it even more than Resort's Beige. I REALLY liked the Nude single and almost got that one instead of grey (I just happened to get lucky and my SA found one of the last Grey Lg Singles after I [stupidly!] sold the first one I had), and I think that had rose-y undertones. I like that look (I also always felt that Marsh Brown [MbyMJ Sasha] had very pale rose undertones to it, which is one of the reasons I liked that color so much more than all the others (origin colors))

I know I need to see the colors IRL before deciding one way or another

IMG00074-20100208-1302.jpg

Beige 09 ( i think ?) compared to raw sugar

Last edited: