Grey Lindsay Shopper or Grey Legacy Tote

Aren't the Lindsay and the new Legacy pieces made of the same leather?

No, the Legacy is garcia leather, and the Hamptons vintage line is gaucho leather. Both have a shiny appearance I'm not wild about, but the Hamptons is much thicker and nicer IMO. Garcia is not too bad when it's reinforced, but they don't fully reinforce the bags so it just ends up looking cheap.

I think I like the Lindsey best also! I am also waiting for the grey when I called last it should be in mid sept to order! and on norstroms.com its on the website but not avail. until the end of sept.

I had my heart set on the Lindsay in turquoise and have looked at it every time I've been to the boutique lately. It's so beautiful and has tons of pockets. The only reason I'm not going to get it is cause supposedly it's not included in PCE... I say go for it though! The leather is gorgeous!

Between those two, I think I like the Lindsay the best - the leather is definately thicker on that bag. I also love the Hamptons Vintage Hobo if you like that style at all - it has the pocket on the front and there's also another one on the back - Bloomies has it both in the Teal and the Grey.

I love the Lindsay; I have it in teal. I bought and returned each of the new Legacy bags. I agree with the other posters; the leather on those is too thin for me, and the bags do not hold their shape as well as other lines, at least to me. I bought and returned the Legacy satchel, which I think, along with the tote, is the best of the new Legacy line. I was deciding between the Legacy satchel and the Lindsay and just liked the look of the Lindsay better, as well as the feel and thickness of the leather on the Lindsay.