Grey Leather a must have? Best BE Grey?

Thanks--I've been in touch with BE and of course they gave me some other suggestions and now I'm reconsidering the RM (or do I just need more than one BE??!), but I am loving the matte grey...I think I have seen the taupe Rock Me--beautiful!

The great thing about the matte leathers for a RM..and since you want to use it for kids..is that it is so light to carry. I would have suggested you to get one of the also gorgeous Rock mes from the sale in pebbled leather, but I must say that I find these a tad too heavy for this purpose.

I have also somewhere posted my Grey matte RM..or I will see if I can fund the picture on my PC.

^I'll second this. I have a black pebbled RM at a conference to carry my laptop, files etc. It was great as a carryon bag but it gets heavy in this leather even with just a wallet and makeup bag in it. I wouldn't want to actually use it as a day bag with kids stuff in it in pebbled leather.

Matte is much lighter, as is crash.

The great thing about the matte leathers for a RM..and since you want to use it for kids..is that it is so light to carry. I would have suggested you to get one of the also gorgeous Rock mes from the sale in pebbled leather, but I must say that I find these a tad too heavy for this purpose.

I have also somewhere posted my Grey matte RM..or I will see if I can fund the picture on my PC.

^I'll second this. I have a black pebbled RM at a conference to carry my laptop, files etc. It was great as a carryon bag but it gets heavy in this leather even with just a wallet and makeup bag in it. I wouldn't want to actually use it as a day bag with kids stuff in it in pebbled leather.

Matte is much lighter, as is crash.

This is super helpful, thank you! I am leaning towards the Matte...so...the RM is not too big for an everyday bag? Sorry, I know this is totally off the grey topic--just looking for info and I can't start a thread yet as I am such a newbie to this forum!

I wouldn't use the Rock Me as a daily bag but then I don't tend to carry a lot with me so I tend to carry a midi size bag a lot of the time. It's all down to your personal preference and what you have to carry, I know there are ladies who carry the full size RM as a day bag.

I wouldn't use the Rock Me as a daily bag but then I don't tend to carry a lot with me so I tend to carry a midi size bag a lot of the time. It's all down to your personal preference and what you have to carry, I know there are ladies who carry the full size RM as a day bag.

Hmm...now I'm on the fence! Off to look at more pics :smile:

I remember seeing a picture on this sub-forum of a pale grey hold me with a grey suede lining that was absolutely beautiful....I have often thought of bespoking a copy of that one!

Hey! I think that is my bag you are referring to! :nuts: Here are some pics...

photo-11.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-31.jpg

(She likes to wear scarves!) I was hoping to see some pics of the new shiny warm grey shade...wishing BE would make the new Supernova clutch in the warm grey with a navy lining!

That's a gorgeous bag. You've got my wallet and cosmetics bag too - almost looks like you picked up my bag by mistake based upon the contents, lol. Love the scarf. By the way, anyone who'd like a gray matte Inspire Me, Clutch Seattle is clearing out their current collection (of EVERYTHING). They still have a gray matte Inspire Me. It's beautiful. I'm sure the leather is the earl gray velvet matte like my Treasure Me. It feels just wonderful. Not sure about hardware color but you could call Kimberly. Shipping is free. I bought a port pebbled luxe Enchant Me Midi (I have the bigger size but it's just too big for me so I want to try the midi size). My total cost was $325. Here's a link if anyone is interested in the gray matte Inspire Me. She also has what appears to be a purple pebbled luxe Enchant Me Midi, black crash Enchant Me Midi and a pewter crash WTM Midi. http://www.clutchseattle.com/collec...products/belen-echandia-inspire-me-matte-gray