Grey Leather a must have? Best BE Grey?

The dark grey is just so amazing...very rich, neutral and goes with everything! Here is Jenova's dark grey TMA just to tempt you further (insert evil laugh here)...

Attachments

• BE_TMA_Jenova.jpg
    BE_TMA_Jenova.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 87
Can't believe I missed this post...I'm thinking of a grey bag, too - a TMA midi in either grey velvet matte or dark grey matte. I have a SM in the dark grey matte and a MMS in the taupe grey and just waiting to get a TMA midi!! Jenova's bag is just gorgeous so not sure what i'm going to do!!! Grey is definitely an awesome year-round color that goes with just about everything, and that matte dark grey is a beautiful, thick leather that ages nicely.

I don't think so. But here are some pics for you. Pics are with flash because my lighting frankly sucks right now.

Dark Grey Matte, Grey Shimmer, Dark Grey Glossy (L to R) on my tannish coat
attachment.php

Dark Grey Matte, Grey Shimmer, Dark Grey Glossy (L to R) on my white t-shirt
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 146
I'm not thrilled with the quality of those pictures to be honest. The glossy is definitely a grey grey. Let me see if I can give it another go when we have some natural light here

In the meantime... I could have sworn someone sent me a piece of gray shimmer. Ariels...Ashley from BE?... I am going to look around this catastrophe of a house. It's still not cleaned up from Christmas, though, so I'm not too optimistic about finding a little strip of leather anywhere! I have an Inspire paid for and ready to be made, see, and I just can't decide what leather to choose. Rose voted for the gray shimmer. I still love that dark gray matte. Junie said she was going to throw her "entire being" into her suggestions, which I have not yet received from her because she's enjoying time with her family at the seashore. I thought the "entire being" part was funny, so now when I write to her I ask her how her entire being is. Pumpkin is still in the running, too, for this bag, as So Much of my wardrobe would go nicely with that soft, mellow orange. I hope you post whatever thoughts you think of concerning gray, Rae. GrayRae. Ha!

I'm not thrilled with the quality of those pictures to be honest. The glossy is definitely a grey grey. Let me see if I can give it another go when we have some natural light here

The grey shimmer is more tan than grey to me. Jackie did say that the shimmer will tone down with use so it will not retain the same look. Just like some tan bags, I think.

The dark grey glossy is not brown or tan. It is just the lighting.

If you are wanting a tannish color the grey shimmer is very pretty. It was the next BE color on my wish list. :P

Depends on whether or not you want light, medium or dark. Light is the earl gray like my matte TM. The dark gray matte is like what my recently departed LM was - just like the TMA above. The gray glossy is a medium patentish gray. I found that if I'm wearing gray, it's usually a medium or light gray. I will also use pewter with gray.

Very pretty - love the kitty. Here's a picture of the dark gray matte LM I recently downsized. This photo is pretty true to actual color.

Attachments

• TPF DG Front.jpg
    TPF DG Front.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited: