grey hobo older style

1. I saw this bag this morning - I don't read french but does the seller ship to other countries in Europe?

2. OMG :wtf: !!!!
    Thank you so much Olfa :flowers: !!!
    I think it's the first time I see a french auction:nuts: :drool: !!!

That means no custom duties !!!
    And more important I don't have a grey bag yet:graucho: ....

I really hope I'll win this bag !!!
    => I've made a bid to prevent any "starting price change"...
    Wish me good luck !!!

3. Sorry Cal:sad: , the auction says France only...

4. Cal humm, if I were you I would send an email to this person, she may not think she would get international interest. I could help you with French if needed but I don't think English would be an issue
    from Paris, I've already posted a few french auctions, most of them were for vintage bags though. I think this bag would be a very nice addition to your B-family! God I'm dying to get my hands on a black city but can't seem to find any within my price range right now :sad: , anyway...still scouting eBay!

5. Thanks Fromparis - good luck! It's really lovely.

6. This is likely to become a very great deal too, Fromparis you are lucky that this is not a style I am looking for...

7. Thank you Cal and Olfa !!!
    Olfa : I 'll have eyes open for you...if I find a black city in 2nd hand store :yes:
    (I'm living in 16e Arr.)

8. thanks fromparis, you're a doll!:heart:

9. You're welcome Olfa :smile:
    Trama turgo : i'm very lucky and happy ;) you don't like it...

10. From Paris, since you like it so much, I won't write to the seller anymore to inquire - so that's one less possible bidder for you. I like this style & this color but I just got a good deal on a city, so I want you to get a good deal as well. Good Luck.

11. Thank you soooo much m1, you're a doll :love: !!!

12. Hope yo will win it, nice color but I'm putting money aside for my ink city/retal grrrh!
    So another bidder out!

13. My bid has just been cancelled :cursing:!!!!
    And the bag is not available :crybaby: :crybaby: !!!

14. Oh no!!!! Bummer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice