Grey Handbag w/Gold hardware

jcoop

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Okay, I'm looking for a grey leather bag with gold hw. Preferably not too light of a grey. I need the option to wear on shoulder as well. Tote or satchel are usually what I gravitate towards. I'm willing to look at all different price points.
TIA:biggrin:

Okay, I'm looking for a grey leather bag with gold hw. Preferably not too light of a grey. I need the option to wear on shoulder as well. Tote or satchel are usually what I gravitate towards. I'm willing to look at all different price points.
TIA:biggrin:

OMG I have been doing the same gray/GHW search for some time now too! I am really liking the Prada grays. I bought a wallet but not a bag yet. They have a lots of totes with additional shoulder straps. Stunning! :smile:

http://store.prada.com/en/US/woman/handbags/totes/BN1713_BBE_F0D32

Also, the LV Suhali line... VERONE color... absolutely incredible. But have to find pre-loved. :sad:

Last edited:
I've been looking at the Prada totes. Love 'em. The only grey color available now is the light grey--pomice or something like that. Do you think that color is too light? The Argilla is sold out.
Thanks for input, girls!

I'd love another grey bag. Perfect neutral, works with many different things. I have a grey Givenchy pandora which I love & would definitely buy grey again. MbMJ (lil ukika?), RM (mam), prada argilla.

Miu Miu has a pleated frame dark gray leather tote with plenty og gold tone hardware. It has a braided handle and a removable shoulder strap and is called the Matelassé. It is closed via a over lapping leather loop with a large gold lock and key.