Grey Handbag w/Gold hardware

jcoop

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Texas
Okay, I'm looking for a grey leather bag with gold hw. Preferably not too light of a grey. I need the option to wear on shoulder as well. Tote or satchel are usually what I gravitate towards. I'm willing to look at all different price points.
TIA:biggrin:

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I like this look, too. I had a Lodis hobo for a while that was a thick chewy leather. Gave it away recently.

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
Okay, I'm looking for a grey leather bag with gold hw. Preferably not too light of a grey. I need the option to wear on shoulder as well. Tote or satchel are usually what I gravitate towards. I'm willing to look at all different price points.
TIA:biggrin:
OMG I have been doing the same gray/GHW search for some time now too! I am really liking the Prada grays. I bought a wallet but not a bag yet. They have a lots of totes with additional shoulder straps. Stunning! :smile:

http://store.prada.com/en/US/woman/handbags/totes/BN1713_BBE_F0D32

Also, the LV Suhali line... VERONE color... absolutely incredible. But have to find pre-loved. :sad:

Last edited:

jcoop

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Texas
I've been looking at the Prada totes. Love 'em. The only grey color available now is the light grey--pomice or something like that. Do you think that color is too light? The Argilla is sold out.
Thanks for input, girls!

roanth

Jan 23, 2012
I'd love another grey bag. Perfect neutral, works with many different things. I have a grey Givenchy pandora which I love & would definitely buy grey again. MbMJ (lil ukika?), RM (mam), prada argilla.

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Ysl chyc cabas comes in a medium gray and the prada saffiano tote in graphite is amazing....I own it and love it

rszerer

Oct 10, 2010
Miu Miu has a pleated frame dark gray leather tote with plenty og gold tone hardware. It has a braided handle and a removable shoulder strap and is called the Matelassé. It is closed via a over lapping leather loop with a large gold lock and key.

zeronohiya

Mar 20, 2012
Chicago
I love my YSL CC in sepia(grey) with gold hardware. It fits over my shoulder & is a great size. Tried to upload pic but its not working right now, sorry!