Grey GST sighting.....Very Nice

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
:ps:
I had to pick up something for work that happened to be close to the NM at Tysons Corner so I had to stop by of course. I was looking around the Chanel boutique and I saw it. A grey gst. It was gorgeous.

Ohhh! How would you describe the shade of grey? Charcoal, lighter than that, darker? Is it definitely grey, or is it so dark of a grey that from a few feet away, it could pass for black patent? Trying to get an idea! :smile:

I tried on the grey GST as well, and it was a very light grey, with a lavender sort of hue. Lighter than charcoal for sure. It's pretty and the SA told me it could be a 4 season bag because it's a very neutral grey. I would have preferred a darker grey though. Also, the leather is the washed caviar so it has a smoother texture than the regular caviar. Not sure if I like it so much.

I tried on the grey GST as well, and it was a very light grey, with a lavender sort of hue. Lighter than charcoal for sure. It's pretty and the SA told me it could be a 4 season bag because it's a very neutral grey. I would have preferred a darker grey though. Also, the leather is the washed caviar so it has a smoother texture than the regular caviar. Not sure if I like it so much.

Yep, we saw the same one. ITA - you could use this bag all year.

Ahh, really? Thanks for the info ladies!! Ohh no, I was hoping for a lighter (non-charcoal) grey, especially because I already have a black patent flap! Hmm, I might be tempted by the grey patent Jumbo then (I returned my metallic DS reissue)! Hmm, but at the same time, I'm trying to conserve funds (and keep space in the closet haha) for the supposed turquoise caviar flap coming out for cruise! I'm also getting the metallic bronze 226 at some point too. :smile: Not sure what to do! :smile: I need to see it IRL I think... or at least a picture of it!

Ohhh, I think that's really pretty! Reminds me a bit of my grey anni reissue! Hmm, but I was actually wondering about the grey patent... I thought the OP saw that haha. :smile: I don't even know if a washed caviar Jumbo will be available, but if it is, it's definitely something to consider! :smile:

attachment.php

looks dove grey to me. Lovely:drool:

The SA was all over me so I could not get a covert picture. I liked the texture of the washed caviar. It was smoother in appearance and to the touch, like lambskin. Just yummy.