Grey Edith on eBay... going...going...

1. It is pebbly and wrinkly all in one!

2. ooh, that is really nice. if i didn't already have one, i would definitely snatch it up.

3. What do you all think of gray?

4. ^^^

i love my grey edith. the color goes so well with everything.

5. Oh, you have a grey one! No problems with dye transfer from your jeans?

6. nope, i have had absolutely no problems with it at all. even when i think i've gotten it dirty and messed it up, i really haven't. it's weird, but this bag is definitely resilient.

i could post a picture or two, if you would like.

7. I would love a picture or 2. I know her and may still be able to buy it. I got caught outside with the doggie groomer talking talking talking :unsure:

8. here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. i've never liked that bag til i saw the grey one on you eskimo....

10. traceyd- aww, thank you! i'm glad to know my pictures had the power to convert :biggrin:.

11. What a beautiful bag! And it looks stunning on you! :love: :P

12. thank you, chicbags!

13. Yes, Eskimo rocks the grey Edith! :biggrin: Hey Eskimo - what are those animal thingies hanging on your closet door? I'm intrigued!:idea:

14. thank you, bluegenie! haha, that's a beanie baby collection my parents put together for me like 7 or 8 years ago. and for some reason i have never felt like taking it down. ahh, i just looked at that picture again, and my room is such a mess! but that's ok right? teenager's rooms are supposed to be messy...:P .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice