Grey denim leggings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of getting a pair of grey denim leggings ... are grey denim leggings still in trend for this fall/winter? I love the whole grunge look from last winter, but I'm not sure if grey denim works as a staple. I've never wore any grey denim in my life, so I've no idea what to pair it with other than black or white sweaters. Any suggestions? :smile:

2. I have a pair and I love them, but they definitely favor a fall/winter color or B/W wardrobe, imo. I don't wear mine with bright colors as I don't feel it looks right. Someone may disagree with me and just love bright colors with her grey denim, but I'm not a fan. I definitely wear black, white, and I also like navy and plum. Pumpkin or mustard might work, too.

3. I got some. I wear them all the time. :smile:

4. I love mine, and I really only wear them with black , white, or other shades of gray, maybe metallics too

5. I have two pairs and wear them to death. Like others have said, I wear mostly black, white and greys with mine, but they work nicely with the seafoam/gray/tan/pale pink color wheel as well. Last I wore them them with a white tank and a sea foam cardi and got loads of compliments.

6. I have yet to get a pair of grey jeggings but I had a few pairs of grey skinny jeans that I wore all the time. I found that they matched basically anything. I wear a lot of black, cream, grey and pink.

7. Nordstrom had a couple pairs of these. Purple actually looks great with grey denim. Deeper shades especially, its one of my favorite combinations.

8. i love dark gray leggings! they're a great alternative to black and still slimming

9. Grey is one of my favourite colours because its so easy to pair with other colours. Definitely buy these! I wear grey with almost every colour in my closet. Purple and green are both great.

10. Purple is a great idea with the grey leggings- I'm going to go have to lookin my closet for something purple now!

I have a pair of grey denim leggings from the Gap 1969, and they are beyond perfect- I love them.

11. Thanks everyone for your input! I need to find a gray shade that flatter my thick thighs first :P It's great to hear what colours gray jeggings will go with! :heart:

12. I have grey skinny jeans, and they've become a staple in my wardrobe. I wear them with everything, black, white, purple, blue, everything! I actually just wore them today with a purple shirt.

13. i would love a pair of grey jeggings... any recommended brands?

14. I have gray 7 skinnies and love them really a staple and I just bought a pair of gray jeggins and they are perfect, lovely with a camel cashemere cardigan, less grunge but beautiful...