grey city...reputable seller

1. i love this bag!!!!!:heart: :heart:

2. Very pretty! What year is that from?

3. I'm dying for a grey bbag, but this one confuses me. The inside tag is B so it's a 2004 (early, I think), but the hardware is brass and should be silver for this, right? The rivets don't have notches, which is correct and the bales (from what I can tell) look good too. Should the lampo zipper be raised on this season? The leather is nice too. Anyone have any opinions on this?:confused1:

4. How do you know the rivets don't have notches? I asked the seller a question about this

5. In all of the pictures where the handles are down (especially the 1st one) it looks as though the rivets are smooth without any notches.:yes:

6. Yeah, she emailed me back - no notches. I didn't catch it in the pictures. So. . . is this from 03 or 04?

7. it's F/W '04 = brass hardware :smile:

8. Thanks Mimz.:smile: Just curious though about the letter B on the tag which according to ateliernaff is for S/S 04, and grey is listed on the site for that time (with silver hardware). I realize it could be wrong as mistakes do happen so I'm by no means questioning your judgement, I'm just really interested in this bag:flowers: . Thanks!

9. I LOVE this bag, I havent wanted an older bag until now....aaaaarrrrggghhh!

10. Hi aerin,
    I checked LP's site also (what would we do without it?), and B = '04 f/w, as Mimi stated. Indeed this is a reputable seller, who always prices fairly! It's a good starting price for an '04 City, too.
    Oh, and the rivets would NOT be notched, correct Mimi?:confused1:

11. Thanks Bbagbubba and Mimz!:flowers: Sorry for any confusion. Hopefully the price won't go crazy!

12. yes, no notched rivets. :smile: notched rivets only started making a small appearance in s/s '05, but not all s/s '05 bags have notched rivets, in fact, a lot of them don't. fall '05 is when they began notching all the rivets, hehe. :smile:

13. what a lovely bag! its such a low starting price, and i really hope it stays low and doesn't skyrocket!

14. Well, I just bid to see what the reserve was (I'm normally an LV kind of gal, but I love this bag) and I can tell you that it is higher than $700 ;)

I didn't meet the reserve...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice