Grey Christy....where are you???

Feb 4, 2008
Ok --so pissed. I was all ready to slap down full price for the Grey Christy from Eluxury since this bag in this color is no where to be found. Just now, I go to order and tney tell me there is no more in stock !! IT was in my shopping bag all morning (in-stock).
I'm soooo sad right now as I really want this bag esp. in the grey color.:sad::crybaby:
If any of you ladies happen to see this bag PLEASE, PLEASE PM me..

Thanks..

There was one on ebay just last week. I was debating on the BIN all day and when I went back to check on it...gone. I wish I would have jumped on one of these during all the spring sales too! :sad:

I hate it when sites do that! I could understand having a time limit on how long they'll allow you to keep things in your cart before they make them available to other buyers, but it kills me when you have it in your cart for the ten minutes it takes to look at a few other items and it's suddenly unavailable. Maddening! So sorry! I'll cross my fingers another one shows up on ebay!!

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear this! We'll keep our eyes open for you. Who knows, you might even luck out on returns from the sales. I was desperate for a bordeaux Blake last year and I found one a couple of months after I thought it was a lost cause.