Grey & Charcoal the same color???

Skywalker30

Mar 11, 2013
The Givenchy forum is completely foreign to me and I have a question about colors. I apologize if I've missed this info elsewhere. I have become infatuated with the small distressed Pandora and I'm trying to figure out if "Grey" "Anthracite" & "Charcoal" are all the same color or different. It seems as though Charcoal may be darker than Grey but it depends on what website I'm looking at. Thank you for any & all help!

The Givenchy forum is completely foreign to me and I have a question about colors. I apologize if I've missed this info elsewhere. I have become infatuated with the small distressed Pandora and I'm trying to figure out if "Grey" "Anthracite" & "Charcoal" are all the same color or different. It seems as though Charcoal may be darker than Grey but it depends on what website I'm looking at. Thank you for any & all help!

Unfortunately, the Givenchy bags are not consistently labeled by retailers. Currently, I am aware of two grey pandoras in pepe. One is a lighter grey and the other is anthracite which is a darker grey with a taupe-ish tone. I have the anthracite. I have never seen one described as "charcoal". You may want to contact the seller/retailer for a better description of the bag's color. Otherwise, make sure you can return for a FULL refund if it is not a color to your liking.

Unfortunately, the Givenchy bags are not consistently labeled by retailers. Currently, I am aware of two grey pandoras in pepe. One is a lighter grey and the other is anthracite which is a darker grey with a taupe-ish tone. I have the anthracite. I have never seen one described as "charcoal". You may want to contact the seller/retailer for a better description of the bag's color. Otherwise, make sure you can return for a FULL refund if it is not a color to your liking.
Thank you so much for all of the info hrhsunshine! It seems as though even some of the retailers are unsure about which is which! I just ordered one and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's the one I want! Now, let the waiting game begin!

Thank you so much for all of the info hrhsunshine! It seems as though even some of the retailers are unsure about which is which! I just ordered one and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's the one I want! Now, let the waiting game begin!

You are welcome. Givenchy doesn't use suoer specific names for their colors so it gets confusing for retailers. Hope u have the right color coming to you.

Thanks so much for asking this question! I have exactly the same problem. Photos not matching description etc. I look forward to seeing the colour you get. Please do post when you receive the bag.

I'm confused by the same thing. I went to Selfridges and had a look at the charcoal and it looked something in between grey and beige. Then went to Harrods and they showed me a grey bag. So confusing.