Grey Boy, GHW vs RHW?

mslinday

May 21, 2009
Hello everyone, I need your help and input! I have my eyes set on the grey caviar boy but I'm having an extremely difficult time deciding between the gold or ruthenium hardware. The RHW blends well and compliments the grey, but I feel it creates an overall casual look. The GHW looks elegant and unique, but may be more difficult to coordinate with outfits. I would like to use it for both casual and dressy occasions. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Disclaimer, images are not mine.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404276240.860537.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404276254.555595.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404276324.081655.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404276300.772564.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404276300.772564.jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 4,902
I'm thinking about getting this bag also and was considering the gold. Tough decision. I agree though, you can't go wrong with either one. That are both gorgeous!

Im in the same boat. But I may hold off for the classic flap in grey w silver hardware. Its a tough decision. Both are beautiful. However I believe the gold is more striking. I dress casual most days and still am able to wear my chanel bags w/ gold hardware. I preordered the blue caviar boy with gold hardware and I plan on wearing it casually. Go for the gold!! When you decide please most mod shots!!

I personally feel more drawn to the Ruth. Which one draws you in more? GHW seems unique and does warm it up .... Tough call.... I think if you saw them side by side you'd be drawn closer to one over the other.... Please share w us which u decide on!

I like the RHW ... I think it compliments the grey well.
I normally like mixing metals (wearing white gold and gold together) but on this bag I think the RHW is a clear winner.