Grey Birch vs. Grey Quartz

MKB0925

O.G.
May 24, 2011
I have a GQ phoebe that I really like is Grey Birch much lighter than GQ? I was wondering if Birch is light like the grey Isabelle?

Sorry if this has been asked before I was searching and could not find the answer?

Thanks!

I have a GQ phoebe that I really like is Grey Birch much lighter than GQ? I was wondering if Birch is light like the grey Isabelle?

Sorry if this has been asked before I was searching and could not find the answer?

Thanks!

No, it has a brown tone to it. To me it looks grey in the light and like a taupe in the dark.

Grey Quartz has a definite lavender undertone to it, where I find Grey Birch to be a more neutral grey/taupe. Also, GQ has silver hardware, and GB has gold which to me, changes the whole look of the bag.

Grey Quartz has a definite lavender undertone to it, where I find Grey Birch to be a more neutral grey/taupe. Also, GQ has silver hardware, and GB has gold which to me, changes the whole look of the bag.

Yes, I agree.

I have the Grey Quartz croc embossed Harper satchel. It has a pinky-lavender undertone. The lining is nice thick fabric in lavender as well.

Can't say I've seen Grey Birch in real life but the new Mink croc embossed Crosby carryall leans towards a taupe-grey too. I compared by bag sbs with the Mink croc embossed Crosby - I should have taken pics.

Now I'm curious so will google Grey Birch :smile: