Grey Bag Showdown!

Which grey bag wins the Showdown?

• Get the Chelsea in Ash!

• Get the Sage!

• Duh...GET BOTH!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
ME TOO! I keep going back and forth on these 2, and I actually think I want the nylon chevron Lindsey in dark grey too! I think that one's different enough to not compete for a spot in my closet like these 2, lol.

You made great points on both bags! I do really like the elevated leather grey sage in pics, but I haven't seen that one in person. How deep of a grey is it? I'm really drawn to the texture in these 2 bags, but I have to say the elevated leather is dreamy! There are SO many great grey bags right now how will we ever decide?!?

Thanks again for all of the opinions here everyone!

The grey elevated leather Sage is not as dark as the Chelsea, and it is a little taupe-ish, not a true grey. I think the DD pics are a pretty good representation of the color.

The time I am spending fretting over the perfect grey bag(s) is getting to be ridiculous! I just can't make up my mind...I want them all!!!

The grey elevated leather Sage is not as dark as the Chelsea, and it is a little taupe-ish, not a true grey. I think the DD pics are a pretty good representation of the color.

The time I am spending fretting over the perfect grey bag(s) is getting to be ridiculous! I just can't make up my mind...I want them all!!!

Thanks for that info! I won't pass up an elevated leather version if I can find it, that's for sure.

To add another twist...I just found this DD for the Gathered Lindsey. I think this just might be the perfect grey bag for me. OMG. :faint:

Attachments

• 18643_svgp_a0.jpg
    18643_svgp_a0.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for that info! I won't pass up an elevated leather version if I can find it, that's for sure.

To add another twist...I just found this DD for the Gathered Lindsey. I think this just might be the perfect grey bag for me. OMG. :faint:

I LOVE it!!! Love the shape, the gathers, the color. It's so gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

Is this THE grey bag for you???

I'm considering the Blue Smoke with the Pebble Grain leather! The new black one is trying to pry cash out of my wallet too, but I really don't need another black bag right now...yet somehow I still want it, lol.

I wasn't going to buy the new black Sage, I had the blue smoke in my hands for about 10 mintues, because I always tell myself I shouldn't buy black Coach bags, but I finally said screw it! I want my big black bag and I want it now!

However, I am trolling the Coach website for the jade sage now, which must have sold out.

I LOVE it!!! Love the shape, the gathers, the color. It's so gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

Is this THE grey bag for you???

YES!!!!! This is the one! I'm so excited about it!!! All it took was one look at the pic and I was sold...funny how things can change in a matter of minutes. :lol:

did you pick a bag? i'm interested in which one you got...i love the Sage but the last bag has the gathered leather!!

I actually decided on the Gathered Lindsey in Graphite! I still really like the other 2, but maybe I'll pick them up in different colors now!

I wasn't going to buy the new black Sage, I had the blue smoke in my hands for about 10 mintues, because I always tell myself I shouldn't buy black Coach bags, but I finally said screw it! I want my big black bag and I want it now!

However, I am trolling the Coach website for the jade sage now, which must have sold out.

I'm glad you got your black bag! I think the new black sage is really gorgeous!