Gretchen hobo? No! Someone else instead reveal

MaryBel

O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
I went to the outlet last night to check out the Gretchen hobo. I was convinced I was going to get her but after carrying it in the store for a while, it was not love at first sight. I love how it feels on the shoulder and how lightweight it is, but the magnetic closure was not a feature I was loving.

Then a Dillen Chelsea was calling me from the shelf, I posed with her and was loving her more than the hobo, oh no! I drove there specifically to get the hobo, but it kind of felt I was about to get her just because of that reason and not because I loved her. Was running out of time and had to make a decision quick, but to make matters worse, I spy something from the distance, exotic, yummy. I knew at that point the hobo was out of the picture and the decision will be between Dillen Chelsea and this new exotic beauty.

Decided to get the exotic beauty. Here she is. Presenting Miss Ostrich Chelsea Shopper in Cognac/Brown. She was 50% off, so at awesome score at $169 + tax.

Attachments

• SmallDSC02007.jpg
    SmallDSC02007.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 257
I went to the outlet last night to check out the Gretchen hobo. I was convinced I was going to get her but after carrying it in the store for a while, it was not love at first sight. I love how it feels on the shoulder and how lightweight it is, but the magnetic closure was not a feature I was loving.

Then a Dillen Chelsea was calling me from the shelf, I posed with her and was loving her more than the hobo, oh no! I drove there specifically to get the hobo, but it kind of felt I was about to get her just because of that reason and not because I loved her. Was running out of time and had to make a decision quick, but to make matters worse, I spy something from the distance, exotic, yummy. I knew at that point the hobo was out of the picture and the decision will be between Dillen Chelsea and this new exotic beauty.

Decided to get the exotic beauty. Here she is. Presenting Miss Ostrich Chelsea Shopper in Cognac/Brown. She was 50% off, so at awesome score at $169 + tax.

Miss Ostrich Chelsea is beautiful MB! And you really scored on the price!

Congrats!

Beautiful bag!

Beautiful bag!

Thanks Love!

Love love love love mb

Thanks GF!

OMG! That bag is soooooooooo yummy! I want one NOW! I'm so jealous of you ladies that live close to the outlets, the closest to me is over 6 hours away.

Thanks! I know what you mean. I was in the same situation when I was living in MN. I had to take a few visits to Chicago so I could go to the outlet. That's a drive I was happy to do!

Congrats MaryBel! She's lovely! Don't you just love how things don't always work out how you want them to? Nice little surprises :smile: Enjoy!

Thanks TB!
Well, it was weird. Good thing I realized that I was about to buy the wrong bag for the wrong reasons. I'm glad I found this cutie. She needs to go and meet her cousin (small Willson in cognac ostrich).

I also stopped at coach to take a quick look. The store was empty, hardly any FP bags and hardly any clearance stuff. Left only with some shoes

Attachments

• SmallDSC02009.jpg
    SmallDSC02009.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 236

Wow that is beautiful!!! Gorgeous color!