Grenson UK Thoughts?

Aria1000

Apr 15, 2019
Hi all!

I've been eyeing a pair of Grenson boots, specifically the 13 eye. I've read a few blog reviews about the Nanette boot, and a few about the men's line. Most reviews are good over all with some cautionary tales about the G: Two collection.

Does anyone own a pair? Do you recommend the brand? How are they holding up?

Thanks!

The pair you had cited is pretty good. Horween leather is exceptional and the storm welt will keep your feet dry when it's wet. It should be as well goodyear welted. This pair of boots is better than most of the stuff being sold in retail stores.

The pair you had cited is pretty good. Horween leather is exceptional and the storm welt will keep your feet dry when it's wet. It should be as well goodyear welted. This pair of boots is better than most of the stuff being sold in retail stores.

Thank you! I actually ordered them today. Can’t wait to try them on!

I am glad that you have invested in a pair of quality boots. You are miles ahead of most people! :smile:

I strongly recommend purchasing a few items to take care of your shoes, or otherwise the leather could get ruined by the snow and salt:

* A mink oil based product to condition the leather
* Black shoe cream
* Black wax
* An aerosol spray to waterproof the leather
* A product to remove salt

Reactions: opensesame
Tha
I am glad that you have invested in a pair of quality boots. You are miles ahead of most people! :smile:

I strongly recommend purchasing a few items to take care of your shoes, or otherwise the leather could get ruined by the snow and salt:

* A mink oil based product to condition the leather
* Black shoe cream
* Black wax
* An aerosol spray to waterproof the leather
* A product to remove salt

Thank you for the advice! Yes, I've been trying to invest in quality items as I'm able and enjoy finding companies who are crafting quality items. The boots came in, but they are a tad too small and need to exchange them for a half size up. Hope to enjoy them soon!