Grenat vs Black

chocodoc

Jan 11, 2014
Hello,

I need your opinions. I purchased the empreinte curieuse wallet in grenat a few weeks ago. I think it's a beautiful color and I love the way it has a slight sparkle in the light. I also think it can serve as a versatile neutral- appearing dark brown, deep purple or maroon depending on the light. But, I keep thinking about how beautiful the black empreinte looks too. And, black is such a classic, timeless color. I'm running out of time to exchange. Do you think I should keep the grenat or exchange it for the black???
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400031775.874105.jpg

I personally like the grenat. A color you don't see every day and it is just so beautiful and unique. But if you really want the black, you should go for the exchange before you regret it.

I personally think the Grenat color is gorgeous and love how it looks different depending on the lighting. I know black it timeless, but sometimes just a little color is fun. And you're right about it being somewhat neutral. With that being said, it's a lot of money to spend on a wallet and then regret the color choice:sad: I personally think I would stick with the Grenat and LOVE it for it's unique color and shimmer.

Thanks guys! I agree, it's such a beautiful and unique color. I think somewhere deep inside I believe getting the wallet in black will quench my desire for the speedy in black empreinte. Lol! I've been trying to resist it for a while, but think I will eventually take the plunge.

Grenat!!! I am planning on the Speedy in this color at some point. Remember that Grenat is LE, so it won't be around forever. It will pair beautifully with the black Speedy and is such a unique (and therefore desirable, in my opinion!) color. :smile: