Grenat purse--but had to make sacrifices

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just picked up my grenat purse on Monday and just love it (big thanks to Z&J for returning it to the store)!:heart:
    I am now also head over heels with the shopping tote so that will be my next balenciaga purchase.
    I also have been going a bit crazy on Chanel (I've been cheating on you on that forum)
    But with these happy new purchases, comes compromise:sad: and I had to spend a couple hours looking at my bags to decide which ones to let go...wish I had Nicole Richie's budget...

2. macp6, i've been having the same problems. i preordered a chanel bag and am now pondering if i should cancel that order. i've got the chance to get one of my dream bags...
    such is the life of a bag lover, i guess?

3. Yay, Macp6 so glad you love her. Isn't the leather amazing. I'm so glad it went to a loving home.

4. Jennifer--thanks for commiserating with me...(are you talking about the vintage ligne bag from Chanel?? if so, she is lovely--don't cancel order, you can always return if you don't lover her!!)
    Z&J--I will take good care of her!!

5. Glad to hear you got your Grenat purse and love it & the color. What color are you considering for the shopper? :smile:

6. I am open on the color but want something versatile that I will not be afraid to carry. Black ofcourse is versatile but I think may be too boring. I loooove the white but am afraid of the color. I have the first but hardly used it for fear of ruining it--so I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again (what good is a bag if you are afraid to show it off?). Maybe the ink....:shrugs:

7. I totally agree. Get something you won't be afraid to carry! INK sounds like it would be gorgeous in the Shopper! Good luck deciding/hunting/getting! :smile:

8. Keep us updated on what you pick!

9. macp6, yes!!! that chubby tote from the vintage ligne! :heart:
    i don't know what to do... i also found one of my dream bags, a plum LV suhali bag.... i'd love both, lol!

10. i really want ot see your tote and your purse. those are my two favorite shapes.

11. Congrats!! Isn't it a beautiful colour? I know where you're coming from because I want a purse and a work and therefor I have to sell 2 bags but I picked the ones that sit in my cupboard anyway.

12. CONGRATS! I'm seriously gagging to see pics of this!!!!!!!

13. Kathleen and Cal, I wish I could post pics of the purse but don't know how to reduce size. I really have to learn to do that...I am going to get my manual out now and see if I can figure it out. (The shopping tote is still a dream until I sell my other bags...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice