Grenat PT....YAY OR NAY??

YES!!!!!!!! Grenat is sooo amazingly beautiful and will be super easy to match with your wardrobe!!!! You need to find one!!! Keep us posted and best of luck!!!!

Get it! My first Bal was a Grenat Day, which I foolishly sold when I got my Blueberry Day, because I thought you should have only one Day at a time. Ridiculous! It's a beautiful and extremely versatile color.

I have a grenat work that I recently got and have been carrying it everyday. I also wear a lot of dark suits for work and jeans for casual, and the grenat is very versatile. To me it is a classy color.

Yesterday I bought my first Balenciaga bag, a Bordeaux Day from 2005 in Cricket Liverpool. The Cricket Liverpool store is like the holy grail of all rare and new Balenciagas, despite there being griege, metallic rose, pale pinks, lots of old blues, greens and creams Balenciaga's available as well as the later stock I walked to the corner and picked up this lone gorgeous Bordeaux Bag and never looked back.

As mentioned Bordeaux is very close to Grenat and its an amazing colour. As I wear a lot of darks it complements my wardrobe well.

Grenat is an amazing color!! One of my all-time favorites!! I have attached some photos of my City below, though I have had a very hard time capturing the beauty grenat in a photo so I also attached one that I found on TPF that I think is a pretty accurate representation of the color.

Mine:

Grenat City_1.jpgGrenat_2.jpg
Grenat with Raspberries.jpgTassels After_2.jpg

Found on TPF (sorry, I can't remember who posted this gorgeous photo!!):

Really Good Grenat Pic.jpg

Are you sure this is a Grenat Part Time ??? Because I don't believe that the Part Time was even one of the styles available during the season that Grenat was produced. The first season the Part Time was available was the season that Blue India was released.

Are you sure this is a Grenat Part Time ??? Because I don't believe that the Part Time was even one of the styles available during the season that Grenat was produced. The first season the Part Time was available was the season that Blue India was released.

I was thinking the same thing. I didnt think the Part Time came out until 2007 and Grenat is 06.

The PT was not made in the Grenat color. Grenat is a "pre-fall" 06 color and the PT was not introduced until the 06 Fall release. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear that either this is not a Part Time (perhaps it's a Work?), or it's not Grenat. Do you have a photo? Could it be the Mogano/Cinnamon color, like in Powderpuff's pic below:

IMG_1821.jpg

:tup: :tup: for Grenat!!

Here is mine (and I am using her at work today- I am wearing black slacks and a black and blue top and it goes perfectly!!):

IMG_7166.jpg

and I'll duck and cover after I say this, but Grenat and Rouge Theatre are definitely similar colors...