Grenat, Greige or Truffle - HELP!

1. Getting ready to make my first Balenciaga purchase. I know I want the City but which color??? Grenat, Greige or Truffle - help!

:hysteric: Confused

2. Welcome, rhia! :flowers: I'm partial to reds so grenat would be my choice. I think it looks fabulous. But if you're for something more neutral, then the truffle would get my vote!

3. Hello-
    I also would go for the Truffle - there's been so many great pictures of it on the forum.

4. Between those three - i'd pick Grenat. It seems more special than the other two.

5. Truffle!! The leather is gorgeous and very yummy!

6. Grenat!! I love red!

7. my vote for grenat

8. I think it would depend on your wardrobe, but without that info, I would choose the Grenat, then the Truffle, then the Greige! Are you able to see them in person, or are you choosing just from seeing the colours on your monitor?

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. I'm not a grenat girl, but if you want neutral, greige is incredible.I love mine more than I ever thought possible. That being said, I have considered a truffle as well... beautiful, rich color.

10. I like Greige better out of three. It is much better IRL.:yes:

11. Grenat it is!!!

12. thanks everyone...love the richness of the truffle and the funkiness of grenat, greige i think is more neutral....now i'm even more confused :upsidedown:. haven't seen the colors IRL, aloharag sent me a pdf file with the different styles and colors available.

iloveelmo, is the greige more beige or gray?

:hysteric: still confused

13. Greige is easy to match with denim. Depends on your wardrobe I reckon. =)

14. Greige is more grey in my opinion. I have the city and it's absolutely gorgeous!

15. Greige I understand is greyish beige. It is more on beige side compare to S/S 06 gray which is like elephant gray. It is gorgeous and can go with most of the color.:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice