Grenat, Greige or Truffle - HELP!

I think it would depend on your wardrobe, but without that info, I would choose the Grenat, then the Truffle, then the Greige! Are you able to see them in person, or are you choosing just from seeing the colours on your monitor?

I wish you well,

Bridget

I'm not a grenat girl, but if you want neutral, greige is incredible.I love mine more than I ever thought possible. That being said, I have considered a truffle as well... beautiful, rich color.

thanks everyone...love the richness of the truffle and the funkiness of grenat, greige i think is more neutral....now i'm even more confused :upsidedown:. haven't seen the colors IRL, aloharag sent me a pdf file with the different styles and colors available.

iloveelmo, is the greige more beige or gray?

:hysteric: still confused

rhia said:
thanks everyone...love the richness of the truffle and the funkiness of grenat, greige i think is more neutral....now i'm even more confused :upsidedown:. haven't seen the colors IRL, aloharag sent me a pdf file with the different styles and colors available.

iloveelmo, is the greige more beige or gray?

:hysteric: still confused

Greige I understand is greyish beige. It is more on beige side compare to S/S 06 gray which is like elephant gray. It is gorgeous and can go with most of the color.:yahoo: