Greige vs. Sandstone

Aww man..
I'm in love with both colors and i cant pick!:drool:
The reason why i started this thread is because the two colors are very similar but like one poster said, sandstone has more warmth to it while greige is more.. grey. I can't choose from the leather because I will be ordering it over the phone since none of the stores near me have it. Which color would look better with jeans since i'm more of a jeans and shirt kinda girl. Dayam.. if only i had the money i would buy both of them! :Push: They are such gorgeous colors! :tup:

sandstone! fell in love with that color!

with jeans...i think both would go, probably greige more so. for me, i liked the gris color better because i would prefer a darker gray. i just feel like sandstone is an amazing toned neutral and i am totally head over heals for it!

hmmm... thats hard... i have both greige twiggy and a Sandstone work and I love both equally... I think it really depends on which color "screams" out to you... and also which color you suit more... both a gorgeous versatile neutrals but there should be one that suits you more than the other... ok, maybe if you pointed a gun to my head and made me choose I'd pick the Sandstone... coz of the GH combo!

I just got my sandstone work today. Apparently, I snatched up the last one at my local store. Anyhow, the color is slightly different than I'd anticipated. It's actually quite grey with a hit of warmth.

In the daytime, I can see more of the sandstone color other members have posted. At night, it certainly looks like a true grey!

I'm happy with my choice, and pleasantly surprised with the actual color. I suppose everyone's sandstone is slightly different. I like mine. I would recommend sandstone to anyone looking for a neutral colored bag! Good luck!

I just got my sandstone work today. Apparently, I snatched up the last one at my local store. Anyhow, the color is slightly different than I'd anticipated. It's actually quite grey with a hit of warmth.

In the daytime, I can see more of the sandstone color other members have posted. At night, it certainly looks like a true grey!

I'm happy with my choice, and pleasantly surprised with the actual color. I suppose everyone's sandstone is slightly different. I like mine. I would recommend sandstone to anyone looking for a neutral colored bag! Good luck!

Mine actually looks grey in some lights too. I was just looking at her today and thought that to myself. How funny yours looks that way too! :smile:

I'm sorry for the silly question... new to Bbags :smile:... I def know what Greige looks like since I'm eyeing one right now and hopefully I can snatch it up soon, but what color is Sandstone? Any pics of it? I'm very curious.

I'm sorry for the silly question... new to Bbags :smile:... I def know what Greige looks like since I'm eyeing one right now and hopefully I can snatch it up soon, but what color is Sandstone? Any pics of it? I'm very curious.

Go on to Balenciaga Club site: work club: http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=83823
Check out incoralblue's beautiful work collection. Sandstone is in there. Mine looks very similar to the one in that picture.

This is such a great color, I can go casual with this bag: jeans and tshirts. Or go formal: slacks white shirts or even my black suits.