Greige Mini-Bowling....Amazing leather!

1. Hi ladies... my Sa called and i've gone immediately to see this beauty...
    It is really the perfect size for me... i didn't ask about the exchange ...because i feel:shame: :shame:

My pc is not working well... could someone help me with pics ?

2. here are l_b's pics of the mini-bowler:

DSC01219[1].JPG DSC01223[1].JPG DSC01220[1].JPG DSC01222[1].JPG DSC01224[1].JPG DSC01226[1].JPG
  3. Thank you Christina...!!

4. It's beautiful and it looks great on you!:nuts:
    Actually, every bag I've seen you carrying, looks great on you!:yes:
    Congrats!! Are you going to keep them both?

5. You're welcome!:flowers:

6. The black bowling is now on eBay and i really hope to sell it because my bank account is :crybaby: :hysteric:

7. They're so nice! :heart:

8. I think it looks great (size, color, everything) and I prefer the size of the mini-bowling (now I wantto get one). Congrats!

9. The mini bowling is not really THAT mini, it looks to be a very good size. I didn't think I would like this style of bag, but I actually love yours! Too bad I can't have one too.....

10. hey - you got the greige. great bag. and thanks for the side by side pictures with the regular bowling. they are both really nice bags but i do like the greige better. gorgeous leather

11. If it doesn't sell, *please* don't feel bad about returning it!! It seems a little much to expect someone to buy two $1000+ bags ... if you are not violating the store policy by returning it, then there's no shame in doing it!

Love the mini bowler ... the size seems perfect! :smile:

12. WOW l_b . . . this 'Mini-Bowling' is just GOOOOORGEOUS :nuts: !!! It looks great on you - CONGRATS and enjoy it :flowers: :love: . . . good luck with the black-Bowling sale :flowers:

13. WOW...I like your bags!! :heart:

14. Stunning! I do like this much better on you than the regular bowling. The mini isn't as small as the name suggests. Any chance of a group shot of your Bals?

Good luck with the black one too l_b!

15. Beautiful bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice