greige first or rouge vif first?

?

which one?

1. rouge vif

2. greige

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi guys!
    I just recently recieved my first bbag a black city, i'm undecided as to which colour to get next the rouge vif or griege? I'm a netural person but I like the rouge vif too please help :confused1:

2. welp, as much as i love the greige, i prefer the rouge VIF in the first :love:

3. ROUGE!!! Great to add "pop" and you can wear it during days and evenings!:love:

4. I voted on the rouge vif because I think it looks gorgeous in the first style. (I do like the griege too -- I just ordered it in the Twiggy).

5. rouge for sure! in the small sizes, a red bag will go with everything, even your neutral clothing..

think LITTLE BLACK DRESS and hot red classique bag. gorgeous!

6. I voted for Rouge Vif...I think the First is the perfect size for this color; it's the perfect pop!

7. ROUGE Vif !!!!!

8. Rouge Vif - it's an amazing colour, and goes effortlessly from day to evening
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

9. Rouge vif! I just love the colour so much!

10. totally reckon you should get the ROUGE VIF!!! So hot!!! Plus, every girl needs at least ONE red bag! hehe!

11. Rouge!!!!

12. I think the grey is nice but the red seems a bit more special to me.

13. Another vote for Rouge Vif! It's such a gorgeous colour that is exciting yet matches with all the neutrals!

14. Rouge vif is such a fun colour to wear!!! First bags are great for day or evening, and I think they look amazing in red. Greige would be good for a larger, everyday bag. (IMO)

15. Definitely Rouge Vif.:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice