Greige compared to Natural - side by side

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Several of you have asked how these 2 compare. So here they are side by side.
The first 2 pictures are inside with flash. The 3rd is outside in the sun.

pic002-4.jpg

pic000-11.jpg

pic001-11.jpg

No, it's definitely not white. It's a light beige, no pink tones like Calciare and no gray like Greige. It's really pretty. If you're afraind of white and don't feel comfortable with white, natural would be a good alternative. I love white bagsand mine don't get dirty. If they do get a little dirty I clean then right away and re-coat with Apple Guard spray.

Thank you so much powder ...... - for the very impressive and helpful comparison-pics :flowers: :love: - I ever thought they looks very similar, but on your pics they really looks different :yes: ! Thanks again !

Hi just got back from holidays...saw the naturel in Berlin but am less shure if I want to get it (we had ugly weather that palyed into my mood)...
I do like greige way more but it definately is very diffrent the one they had there just looked too ivory yellowish in my mind but again it was an ugly rainy day and maybe it was the lightning.

Thanks for the comparison, Powder!

I have a Greige and was going to get a Naturel because the leather is so, so, lovely, but then I saw Sagranch's Cafe Day...now I'm thinking I could wear my Greige anywhere I'd wear the Naturel to, so I should get a Cafe Twiggy.

Anthracite City is a given. Wish I had $$$ for all of 'em.