Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

Good morning. Were any of you able to purchase the new Claire Voie via a distance sale. I am getting mixed messages from the Goyard boutiques and Goyard concierge services whether the bag can be purchased via a DS. I have bought all of my bags from Bergdorf Goodman, which has always been an amazing experience. I have never done a DS so I am a little gun shy of the process. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Mine was a DS but I’ve been buying from my SA for a couple years now.

Mine was a distance sale and for this item wish I didn't do it as seen in my photo earlier. I heard Bergdorf didn't receive any of this bag and only available in the boutiques.
Thank you for your response @mpari15. I have always purchased from Bergdorf's as I have a wonderful SA and I can return any bag I am not 100% in love with. You are correct BG did not get the bag per my SA only the boutiques did. I am sorry your bag was not expected. Definitely does not look like the pix on the website.

Good morning. Were any of you able to purchase the new Claire Voie via a distance sale. I am getting mixed messages from the Goyard boutiques and Goyard concierge services whether the bag can be purchased via a DS. I have bought all of my bags from Bergdorf Goodman, which has always been an amazing experience. I have never done a DS so I am a little gun shy of the process. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, I purchased claire voice via distance sale from San Francisco, an existing profile is required for distance sale and only 1 piece per profile. my Experience was smooth, called the store first, a recording directed me to contact them via email, was able to communicate w an sa via email, they send over a online purchase form where it states that no returns or exchange for the piece, after the form is signed, they called me for payment, then I received a fed ex tracking info. And received the bag a few days later, given the issue that another member experienced w her bag, maybe it’s good to ask for picture of the bag before committing. Hope this helps

Reactions: Vyvera
Hi, I purchased claire voice via distance sale from San Francisco, an existing profile is required for distance sale and only 1 piece per profile. my Experience was smooth, called the store first, a recording directed me to contact them via email, was able to communicate w an sa via email, they send over a online purchase form where it states that no returns or exchange for the piece, after the form is signed, they called me for payment, then I received a fed ex tracking info. And received the bag a few days later, given the issue that another member experienced w her bag, maybe it’s good to ask for picture of the bag before committing. Hope this helps
Thanks @Jesse11877. I sent my I.D. and credit card information but not a peep yet. Hoping I will be able to get the bag and it is in pristine shape.

Yes, I will do photos always after this one. Had previously purchased from same SA 5 bags and never an issue so didn't feel the need.

My Greige/Pink Claire Voie arrived today and it’s so pretty. I’m surprised at how much I love the grey. It’s such a pretty neutral. View attachment 5788932View attachment 5788933

Yes, I will do photos always after this one. Had previously purchased from same SA 5 bags and never an issue so didn't feel the need.
I have been told the bag is available but that there is a $240 shipping and handling fee. Ouch. Will the Goyard SA's typically send photos if requested. Probably not a bad idea in light of the creas
My Greige/Pink Claire Voie arrived today and it’s so pretty. I’m surprised at how much I love the grey. It’s such a pretty neutral. View attachment 5788932View attachment 5788933
It is beautiful!

I have been told the bag is available but that there is a $240 shipping and handling fee. Ouch. Will the Goyard SA's typically send photos if requested. Probably not a bad idea in light of the creas

It is beautiful!
If you ship they charged a "premium out of state fee" plus $60 shipping. The fee will vary depending on item cost. This is as a result of them not collecting sales tax.

Good morning. I just received my Claire-Voie in Khaki and she is absolutely beautiful. The straps are definitely stiffer than my Saint Louis (see attached 2nd photo). Of all my Goyard bags, the straps on my Artois are the softest to the point that they are floppy. Claire Voie is much more structured than any of my other Goyard totes with the exception of my Bellechasse Biaude.

IMG_20230528_094808853.jpg

IMG_20230528_104356725.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe in the boutiques it shows up as regular local tax on the receipt.
Mine is not coming from BH. The tax section was zero but had the 'premium' instead listed on the receipt.
So bizarre.

It's funny how one can spend thousands on a bag but the shipping fee is the real crime haha.
I feel for your double fee!
Hi @hal09. Just curious, was the premium listed as such or something else? I paid $2,100 for the PM size in Claire Voie and a $240 "shipping and handling charge" on top of that. I don't think I would have felt so bad about the extra charge if they had just called it a sales tax. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: hal098