Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

I got to place my pre-order and secured a st.louis pm with khaki lining for the second batch that are arriving next week. If you want one, call a boutique directly or work with your current SA (Not being offered at BG or Neiman leased stores apparently?). They made it seem like it was incredibly limited and this second batch order was the last? But who knows.

Reactions: allure244
Anyone willing to share SA contact or email address I can reach to? Unfortunately no Goyard store where I live and the distance sales on the US website is no longer there?! It directs me to the France site

Too funny, I was in the same dilemma as you but ultimately went with khaki (fingers crossed I can get my hands on a pink one later). Mine also arrived today. Delighted with this color!!!

View attachment 5779839

View attachment 5779840
Were you surprised by all the marks/creases inside the khaki color? Mine has a lot more than yours. Seems like a defect. It was a distance sale so unfortunately didn't see prior.

IMG_1239.jpeg

Were you surprised by all the marks/creases inside the khaki color? Mine has a lot more than yours. Seems like a defect. It was a distance sale so unfortunately didn't see prior.

View attachment 5787706
Oh wow - I just brought mine down to take another look. I’m sorry to say yours look significantly more marked up than mine, almost as if it had been folded or scrunched In places. I wasn‘t really bothered by the condition mine was in. How is the exterior? Hopefully unblemished. Goyard’s return policy does make distance sales a bit risky.

Oh wow - I just brought mine down to take another look. I’m sorry to say yours look significantly more marked up than mine, almost as if it had been folded or scrunched In places. I wasn‘t really bothered by the condition mine was in. How is the exterior? Hopefully unblemished. Goyard’s return policy does make distance sales a bit risky.
Exterior was is good condition and no issues. Yes, got more marks when I reversed it to take photos to share with them.

Reactions: LadySLM
That definitely warrants a call to the store. I wonder if the coating on the canvas is too thick. You couldn’t possibly be expected to turn it inside out if you ever wanted to wear it that way.
I called and emailed and they said this is expected with the color and the coating on the canvas and will wear well over time. But yes could never were inside out. The photos they show on the site make it seem like it should be smooth.

I called and emailed and they said this is expected with the color and the coating on the canvas and will wear well over time. But yes could never were inside out. The photos they show on the site make it seem like it should be smooth.
Yes it should be relatively smooth. I’m sorry. Perhaps the marks will smooth out.
Even if they allowed you an exchange, I’m not sure you could find another one. I have the GM and was hoping to also get a small. Just spoke to my SA and apparently they are all gone, sold out.

Last edited:
Yes it should be relatively smooth. I’m sorry. Perhaps the marks will smooth out.
Even if they allowed you an exchange, I’m not sure you could find another one. I have the GM and was hoping to also get a small. Just spoke to my SA and apparently they all gone, sold out.
I checked with another store and showed them the photo and also said due to the coating that is normal. Also said the bag shouldn't be reversed as that will cause more creases. Misleading as they photo showing it with solid color side out and looks smooth. Also, yes was told lucky to have one as they are now sold out and unsure if any more will come in.

• Sad
Reactions: a_b_c
It’s a gorgeous bag and the exterior is fantastic with the green background. It’s a miss on Goyard’s part to include those pristine inside out photos if that’s not how it looks in actuality, without those I wouldn’t necessarily have had any expectations one way or the other. Hopefully this doesn’t keep you from being able to enjoy wearing it.

Good morning. Were any of you able to purchase the new Claire Voie via a distance sale. I am getting mixed messages from the Goyard boutiques and Goyard concierge services whether the bag can be purchased via a DS. I have bought all of my bags from Bergdorf Goodman, which has always been an amazing experience. I have never done a DS so I am a little gun shy of the process. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Good morning. Were any of you able to purchase the new Claire Voie via a distance sale. I am getting mixed messages from the Goyard boutiques and Goyard concierge services whether the bag can be purchased via a DS. I have bought all of my bags from Bergdorf Goodman, which has always been an amazing experience. I have never done a DS so I am a little gun shy of the process. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Mine was a distance sale and for this item wish I didn't do it as seen in my photo earlier. I heard Bergdorf didn't receive any of this bag and only available in the boutiques.