Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

I am in love with this color (greige & khaki lining). Is it too much to buy the same bag (same color combination) in both PM and GM sizes? I am torn!

View attachment 5772884
I’m going to enable you and say it’s not too much! I have both sizes in multiple colors and zero regrets. I use the GMs for travel/errands when I carry a lot, and PMs as handbags.

Last edited:
Anyone knows how to land the pink lining one? Do I go inside a goyard and ask a SA to notify me when it’s available or it’s something that you have to wait for to be available and go in to buy then ?

Is this greige the same as the recent release with the bunny, only with different background colors and no bunny? And can someone remind me, do these special ones tend to be thicker canvas than the regular models? Vaguely remember someone saying they are thicker…

Just purchased mine, $2,390 for the St Louis GM, if anyone is curious on price. I didn’t get the price on the PM. As of now, they are limiting one per client (at least at my store). If possible I’m hoping to also get a PM in pink, if they become available.
I was told only the two St Louis sizes and the Poitiers would be made in this line but I saw someone posting on Instagram this morning that a Saigon was also made.
They do have some already physically in stock at the boutiques so I don’t think the wait will be very long for those who do manage to order.

Reactions: Rxandbags
I’m going to enable you and say it’s not too much! I have both sizes in multiple colors and zero regrets. I use the GMs for travel/errands when I carry a lot, and PMs as handbags.
I appreciate you enabling me :smile: ! For now I will have to do with just one, I was told I could only order one during the pre order phase so I chose the GM in khaki. I would love the PM in either khaki or pink.

Reactions: hal098
If anyone is considering distance sale~
Please be aware they just updated their policies.
Instead of tax, it is a 'premium' of ~8.5% (unsure if this is based on local tax? or a set %)
AND the real doozy here is the $60 ground shipping.

Poitiers -- $1500
Saint Louis PM -- $2100
Saint Louis GM -- $2390
I agree the shipping is excessive. It did hurt having to pay it twice in one week, but so be it, I had to make peace with it. In any case, as far as the premium you mention, I’m a bit puzzled by that. As I said, I made two separate purchases from the SF boutique and was charged my sales tax both times. I don’t see a premium on the invoices. Are you ordering from the Beverly Hills boutique? I see LA in your bio.

PS - for the record, my sales tax is more than 8.5% :sad:

I agree the shipping is excessive. It did hurt having to pay it twice in one week, but so be it, I had to make peace with it. In any case, as far as the premium you mention, I’m a bit puzzled by that. As I said, I made two separate purchases from the SF boutique and was charged my sales tax both times. I don’t see a premium on the invoices. Are you ordering from the Beverly Hills boutique? I see LA in your bio.

PS - for the record, my sales tax is more than 8.5% :sad:

Maybe in the boutiques it shows up as regular local tax on the receipt.
Mine is not coming from BH. The tax section was zero but had the 'premium' instead listed on the receipt.
So bizarre.

It's funny how one can spend thousands on a bag but the shipping fee is the real crime haha.
I feel for your double fee!

Maybe in the boutiques it shows up as regular local tax on the receipt.
Mine is not coming from BH. The tax section was zero but had the 'premium' instead listed on the receipt.
So bizarre.

It's funny how one can spend thousands on a bag but the shipping fee is the real crime haha.
I feel for your double fee!
Truly bizarre!

Yes, the things we do for our bags LOL

Reactions: Cali2HI