Greige 06 or Taupe 05. Which to choose?

Which grey/beige City to choose?

• Greige 06

• Taupe 05

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am looking for a neutral City, which is both grey and beigish. From what I can see on this forum, both Greige 06 (Cement) and Taupe 05 is like that.
Which would you choose? Comparison pics would be wonderful as well.

Thanks in advance!

The Taupe has amazing leather and is a really interesting neutral. Generally I prefer 05 bags - but I have to say, 06 Greige had consistently great leather, and it wears beautifully. I saw a very broken-in Greige and it looked phenomenal. Either one would be great!

I've had 2 taupe bags - it's a cool color, but sometimes the tan/gray combination looks sort of dirty. I like the clean gray of griege, and they do mostly have great leather.

Sorry I'm not much help here, but for color, I would say Taupe! As you can see in my siggy :sweatdrop:, I had a Geige City and it has the thickest leather among all my bags, including my Magenta & Indigo 05's!:nuts:

I vote greige! I have a twiggy, and leather is TDF. The colour is really great neutral too. Below is a pic when my twiggy was newish. I'll try to find a pic of her now, too, as she's so much softer and silkier.

Attachments

• IMG_1715sm.jpg
    IMG_1715sm.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 98
Here's my greige twiggy as she is after lots and lots of wear. Thick and silky! The leather is so, so great.

Attachments

• greige-twiggy.jpg
    greige-twiggy.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 90