Greetings!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I stumbled upon this Hermes group as I was doing a little research and what a wonderful find it has been!

The last few days I have been reading through past threads, about 3 weeks worth (my favorites were about men carrying a birkin and the accessories rainbow). I also read through the library of leathers, colors, and styles, and saw pics of some of your beautiful collections.

I have been Gucci'd and LV'd to death and I am ready for something more subtle, more refined, and I have you lovely people to help enable my already active OCD (soon to be OHD, I hope!).

2. Hello La Monsieur and welcome to the DAARRRKKK side.....look forward to more posts from you and you may as well know this right from the get-go.....we are very, very, very good at enabling. :graucho:

3. Heheh...another man with a 40cm Birkie-baby coming soon!:graucho:

Once you play Hermes, you'll forget the rest. Was at the Prada Store yesterday. Saw a great bag but the moment I touched it, I instantly tightened my grip on the Birkin in my other hand and decided that even though the Prada was a fractionth of the price, paying for it would have been a waste and I should just keep the money until there's enough for more Hermes.

4. Welcome La Monsieur, You're in for a great ride!!!

Thats EXACTLY how I feel now too!! Hermes has ruined me forever!!! I esp love VINTAGE Hermes! There's no other brand out there that exudes timeless classic!!! The investment is well worth it

5. I totally agree with you, Eric. Ever since I got my first H bag then my Birkin, there is no going back for me. I'll just save my money for another Hermes bag, thank you very much!:wlae:

Welcome La Monsieur! Hope you enjoy posting with us!!!:flowers:

6. Welcome La Monsieur! Eric is right, once you experience H everything else seems a waste of money!!;)

7. A warm welcome from the members' of the Hermes subforum!!! Have fun!

8. Hi La Monsieur, Can't wait to see you with your first H bag. Please let us know when you've visited a boutique and have had the chance to test run some bags and also browse the leather books. We will eagerly 'enable' your interest in the H brand :graucho: .

9. Welcome!!

10. Welcome! Pull up a chair and kick your feet up!

11. BTW, Monsieur....ADORE your avatar! My fav cocktail in my fav glass!!!!

12. Welcome!! :flowers:

13. Welcome!!! Have fun in this palace of enabling!!

14. Welcome Monsieur !

15. Welcome Monsieur! You will enjoy it here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice