Greetings from a Tokidoki newbie!

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on TPF, especially the Tokidoki threads, for a bit now. So, I thought I would finallly come out of hiding LOL I've known about Tokidoki for quite some time now, but only recently bought my first piece...an Amore Gioco, which I absolutely love! There is totally NO place around where I live to buy Tokidoki. I live in northeast Mississippi, so that comes as no big surprise to me LOL! I recently took a vacation to California (where I'm from originally), and I saw some really cute pieces at one of the Macy's at DelAmo Fashion Center. (don't know why I didn't buy one...kicking myself now!) I'm really excited to find you all! Finally some girls who will understand my Toki addiction :yahoo:LOL

Thank you for letting me say hi!! :smile:

I'm a new kid on the block, too, so let me say WELCOME! This is a nice little place to come to and admire bags and get the latest news...and dish with some really nice ladies! :yes:

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on TPF, especially the Tokidoki threads, for a bit now. So, I thought I would finallly come out of hiding LOL I've known about Tokidoki for quite some time now, but only recently bought my first piece...an Amore Gioco, which I absolutely love! There is totally NO place around where I live to buy Tokidoki. I live in northeast Mississippi, so that comes as no big surprise to me LOL! I recently took a vacation to California (where I'm from originally), and I saw some really cute pieces at one of the Macy's at DelAmo Fashion Center. (don't know why I didn't buy one...kicking myself now!) I'm really excited to find you all! Finally some girls who will understand my Toki addiction :yahoo:LOL

Thank you for letting me say hi!! :smile:

Hi PiratePrincess!
Welcome!! I'm from the South Bay and frequent Del Amo Macy's quite a bit. Yup, we're all quite addicted but it's so cute..how can anyone resist :P

I'm a new kid on the block, too, so let me say WELCOME! This is a nice little place to come to and admire bags and get the latest news...and dish with some really nice ladies! :yes:
It's so true. I always go to my local toki store and talk with the salesgirls. They were taken aback by everything I knew about tokidoki....all courtesy of this place!

Wow! You girls are just so nice! Thank you for such a warm welcome!!

Isn't it neat how you can just think about your bags and it can make you happy inside? LOL Nobody I know understands this, as they're all like, "Tokiwhat?" LOL Glad I found people who get it. Oh well, I kinda like that I'm the only girl I ever see around here with a Toki bag...makes me feel different.

annie b, I haven't been to Nashville in so long...if I had to guess, I would have said that you could find Toki bags there. I'm kinda surprised. I'm going to look around Memphis soon and see what I can find.

Thank you again ladies! :smile:

That's for sure!!!! And shipping feels SOOOOO slow! Tomorrow is day 7 waiting for my shipment from the Seattle outlet and usually it only takes 3-4 days! UPS really stinks! I can't believe the postal service is faster!

PiratePrincess...I was surprised that Nashville doesn't have them either....especially in the vanderbilt area...where all the rich college students are! Let me know if you find them in Memphis! Atlanta has them....how far is that for you?

That's for sure!!!! And shipping feels SOOOOO slow! Tomorrow is day 7 waiting for my shipment from the Seattle outlet and usually it only takes 3-4 days! UPS really stinks! I can't believe the postal service is faster!

PiratePrincess...I was surprised that Nashville doesn't have them either....especially in the vanderbilt area...where all the rich college students are! Let me know if you find them in Memphis! Atlanta has them....how far is that for you?

Atlanta is about 350-400 miles from me....a tad too far, unfortunately. What Seattle outlet are you buying from?

And frontcarrot, (Pat), thank you for your welcome. *wavin' right back at ya!* :woohoo: