Greetigns from Atlantic City!

OneNJen

<-- Changed user ID
O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
Hey all BV girls,

I'm new to the BV forum but not new to TPF!

I just wanted to let you know that I visited the store at the Pier yesterday, and the new neutral colored spring/summer collection is BEAUTIFUL! I fell in love with the FARFALLE DRAWSTRING BAG. It is amazing

My friends and I spent a while talking to the SA Lauren, and she was so helpful and friendly.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I think I found a new brand to lust after!

OneNJen, Hi and welcome. Nicole is the manager of that store and has been so helpful tracking certain bags for me. I hope one day to actually get up there and meet her and her staff and see all the beauties IRL. I see you're from Balto....me too; a Balto burb.

Hi there OneNJen!! Ahh, the butterfly tote, I remember jburgh's nero one and it is really beautiful!!

I live in Jersey and have never been to the BV in Atlantic City, gotta pay a visit!!

This bag is now on sale at saks.com

0434998846102_275x275.jpg

OneNJen, I hope you scored the bag at the sale price. Saks is having a huge house cleaning of handbags. Jane, nice to see you posting. In another thread about two weeks ago I asked if anyone has seen Jane! It was your noce pyramid last year got that me searching. I choose the scala and love the style and color.