Greetigns from Atlantic City!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all BV girls,

I'm new to the BV forum but not new to TPF!

I just wanted to let you know that I visited the store at the Pier yesterday, and the new neutral colored spring/summer collection is BEAUTIFUL! I fell in love with the FARFALLE DRAWSTRING BAG. It is amazing

My friends and I spent a while talking to the SA Lauren, and she was so helpful and friendly.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I think I found a new brand to lust after!

2. Welcome to handbag heaven, OneNJen! It's highly addictive, be forewarned! :rolleyes:

3. OneNJen, Hi and welcome. Nicole is the manager of that store and has been so helpful tracking certain bags for me. I hope one day to actually get up there and meet her and her staff and see all the beauties IRL. I see you're from Balto....me too; a Balto burb.

4. Welcome. I love the BV store and the Pier and have worked with Nicole to for a repair.

5. LLAN- what part of the burbs? I'm in NW Balto Co.

6. Welcome!! Are you going to get the farfalle bag?!

7. ok ladies, what is the FARFALLE BAG?????

8. hello! i'm pretty new too and the ladies are FAB! welcome!!!

9. Hi there OneNJen!! Ahh, the butterfly tote, I remember jburgh's nero one and it is really beautiful!!

I live in Jersey and have never been to the BV in Atlantic City, gotta pay a visit!!

10. Welcome, OneNJen! That tote is GORGEOUS! Love the ones I see in the stores, and also jburgh's one as well :heart:

11. I'll be at BV AC tomorrow!

12. This bag is now on sale at Saks.com

[​IMG]

13. OneNJen, I hope you scored the bag at the sale price. Saks is having a huge house cleaning of handbags. Jane, nice to see you posting. In another thread about two weeks ago I asked if anyone has seen Jane! It was your noce pyramid last year got that me searching. I choose the scala and love the style and color.