Green

favorhermes

Sep 15, 2007
I went to the reference section and see a lot of vert anis and vert olive. Does anyone have any pictures they can post of bags in Vert Amande or a similar green? I would also be interested in forrest green (not sure of the H term for this green) tia

golconda

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
There is a pic of Anna Kournikova carrying a 30 cm Birkin in this color posted somewhere, probably celebs and their bags.

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I love Vert Amande. If I were to be looking for a green bag that is brighter than Vert Olive (which I love very much), I would pick Vert Amande. It's not in the current offering, I am afraid.

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
^^thank you lulilu, that may be the name. The color chart reference for that color is in togo and doesn't look like mine. The "forest green" croc looks a bit closer.

MrsMorris

O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Oh Katel! Stop showing off every amazing, rare, disc. color in boxcalf that you have, and which I am desperately craving....It is just cruel, :P! I agree MrsS, I too have been looking for a similar elusive green which I have not found.

Haute Couturess

Black CDC Kelly pls!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
i know it's a lot to hope for but someday i hope we have reference threads of the color rainbow for each leather...maybe Santa will bring it!!!

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
I do think that gorgeous box bolide is Vert Fonce. Here's a Fjord Birkin in Vert Fonce. Sorry, I don't have any pics of anything at all in Vert Amande!

Attachments

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
Oh Katel! Stop showing off every amazing, rare, disc. color in boxcalf that you have, and which I am desperately craving....It is just cruel, :P! I agree MrsS, I too have been looking for a similar elusive green which I have not found.
^^ thank you ladies :heart: oh and that's good coming from you miss thalassa blue boxcalf Birkin woman! :P

And the fjord Birkin in vert fonce is :heart: :heart: :heart:

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
I just purchased a Bolide at the Madison store and mine didn't come with a set of keys??? Only a shoulder strap. Mine is a small 25cm(I think)?

duchess

Jun 14, 2007
I just checked my bag,and I guess it is too small to have a lock! I should have got the larger vert anis bolide.