Green Zebra Wristlet!

1. When I first saw the zebra line I was not a fan, but after awhile I really fell for it! I wanted the large tote, but that money went towards the gallery satchel :yahoo: So just to calm my butt down I bought the wristlet version of it, lol. I'm pining for the ponytail scarf of this too! Maybe one day. For now --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very cute! I saw a co-worker carrying that a few weeks ago and it was the first time I was drawn to it!

3. LOL V. I think you've developed a green and white fetish :lol: Congrats on the new wristlet!!

4. I love the design..it's so different. Congrats, was that added in your updated collection shot? I don't remember seeing it. Everytime I see it at the outlets I always want the pink one. But, I need to save.

5. I just got into green and it's beautiful! It's very funky! Congrats!

6. Thanks girls! LOL sparkles I think youre right :shame: I dont know what it is but all of a sudden I have a real soft spot for that color combination!

Pursefanatic No ma'am I completely forgot to put it in there! Oy :Push: I will include it in the group shot as soon as my satchel gets here!

7. Very Cute! Congrats Abandon!

8. That is such an adorable wristlet... congrats!

9. So cute! I love the green zebra. I like it more than the pink!

10. Congrats girl! I'm so happy to see you like it a lot! I hope you find your ponytail scarf too! ;)

11. That's really a beautiful color I love it

12. OMG! That's the first coach i ever bought! And so far, the ONLY coach i ever bought. But I love it. And use if for everything! Yay for zebra!

13. aww that wristlet is so cuute
    i really wanted the pouchette in gold
    but it was wayyy too small
    :smile:

14. Thanks everyone!

martino Yeah I saw your wristlet thread! Thats so awesome, wristlet twins! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice