Green with Envy!!!-REVEAL!

I did! I did! Mine is evercolor 2002 and she is being shipped to me so will be in my hands this week some time. [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

I can’t wait to see your beauty!!!! Congrats!! It’s such a versatile color. I get some deep and bright greens even a little teal.

Ohhhhh this is a beauty! Congrats on a beautiful color.

Thank you!! I’m so pleased with her!

Congratulations! Your new baby is beautiful!! I, too, am a green lover! (Still waiting on my VV B30.)

Thank you!!! Omg I can’t wait to see your B. What color hardware?

This is absolutely stunning and the color simply beautiful!! Congratulations

Thank you!! I love the color more and more!

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
I can’t wait to see your beauty!!!! Congrats!! It’s such a versatile color. I get some deep and bright greens even a little teal.

It will be palladium! My gold B35 is in palladium, too. My kellys,KP, and Constance are all gold hardware, so that is why I wanted palladium. I also like palladium for the Birkin since it is more causal than a Kelly. Truthfully, I like all hardware! My store keeps getting VV bags in gold, so they said they are still waiting on the one they ordered in palladium. They thought it would be here by Christmas, but now it looks like Spring will be the season it comes in. This happened to my RC Sellier 32 Kelly (ghw) in 2014. They thought it would be Christmas, when in fact, it came in March. I learn to be patient, and I am very grateful!

It will be palladium! My gold B35 is in palladium, too. My kellys,KP, and Constance are all gold hardware, so that is why I wanted palladium. I also like palladium for the Birkin since it is more causal than a Kelly. Truthfully, I like all hardware! My store keeps getting VV bags in gold, so they said they are still waiting on the one they ordered in palladium. They thought it would be here by Christmas, but now it looks like Spring will be the season it comes in. This happened to my RC Sellier 32 Kelly (ghw) in 2014. They thought it would be Christmas, when in fact, it came in March. I learn to be patient, and I am very grateful!

Reactions: noegirl

Oh my I’m also wanting a bag in Vert vertigo, sorta undecided on what bag actually. A roulis or c would be nice. Hmmmm maybe I’ll mention it to my SA.

I love it!!

Thank you!

I love everything here :love::yes:
Thank you!!! Another green lover?

Reactions: Ladybaga and Mali_
Ok I can't wait to show her off!!! Here is my togo k28 Vert Cypress in all her glory! At home with her friends and at the boutique meeting her Natural sable sister! The color is gorgeous and I am very lucky to have been offered, as you can tell my favorite color is green!
Gorgeous chameleon!!!
Perfect bag/size for this color. So chic!
I love it! Enjoy her in good health! :yahoo:

Reactions: noegirl