Green satin B-bag?

1. Hmmm...I really don't know, it kind of looks dodgy to me.

2. Ha ha, have a close look at the paper tag.....

BTag.jpg
  3. Becca, I have no idea on that Hobo. Have you received it yet?

4. that is the first thing i noticed as well. i can't believe that!

5. As for the green satin bag, they were released but I have no idea on the colours. I was just having a giggle that the word "fake" appears on the tag. Hopefully one of ladies who know more about B-bags can give some help

6. It is at the post office. I have to pick it up today. I am a bit nervous about it now. I carefully relooked at all the pictures. What bothers me is that she says the bag is new with tags and retails $1150. I thought that the hobo bags only sold for $950. Also, the tags are not attached and looked all wrinkled up. I know, sounds petty but $900 is a lot of $$$.

7. Yeah $900 is a lot of money for a bag. I'm sorry that I can't help with it, to me it looks good, but I seriously can't tell from the photos.

8. i am in complete agreement here - perhaps one of the aficionados can help. good luck, i hope everything turns out ok!

9. Balenciagas did come out with satin b bags. If you want to 100% sure you should call balenciaga NY and ask if they came out with satin green color. I wouldn't jump the gun the bag might be real.

From the pictures of the hobo.. it looks authentic. I don't think you should worry about it until you receive it. I 've dealt with the seller before and she's fair.

10. I can't thank you enough for letting me know this! Glad to hear you had a good experience with this seller.

11. Yap, and I read that the satin bags come with gold hardware.

12. Yes, I saw a lilac silk classique at Barney's a while ago w/ gold hardware. The bag looks good to me; fakes usually have a rougher appearance, and as far as I know no fakes made of silk have surfaced as of yet. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice