Green satin B-bag?

As for the green satin bag, they were released but I have no idea on the colours. I was just having a giggle that the word "fake" appears on the tag. Hopefully one of ladies who know more about B-bags can give some help

Cal said:
Becca, I have no idea on that Hobo. Have you received it yet?

It is at the post office. I have to pick it up today. I am a bit nervous about it now. I carefully relooked at all the pictures. What bothers me is that she says the bag is new with tags and retails $1150. I thought that the hobo bags only sold for $950. Also, the tags are not attached and looked all wrinkled up. I know, sounds petty but $900 is a lot of $$$.

Cal said:
Yeah $900 is a lot of money for a bag. I'm sorry that I can't help with it, to me it looks good, but I seriously can't tell from the photos.

i am in complete agreement here - perhaps one of the aficionados can help. good luck, i hope everything turns out ok!

Balenciagas did come out with satin b bags. If you want to 100% sure you should call balenciaga NY and ask if they came out with satin green color. I wouldn't jump the gun the bag might be real.

From the pictures of the hobo.. it looks authentic. I don't think you should worry about it until you receive it. I 've dealt with the seller before and she's fair.

maxmara said:
From the pictures of the hobo.. it looks authentic. I don't think you should worry about it until you receive it. I 've dealt with the seller before and she's fair.

I can't thank you enough for letting me know this! Glad to hear you had a good experience with this seller.

maxmara said:
Balenciagas did come out with satin b bags. If you want to 100% sure you should call balenciaga NY and ask if they came out with satin green color. I wouldn't jump the gun the bag might be real.

Yap, and I read that the satin bags come with gold hardware.

Yes, I saw a lilac silk classique at Barney's a while ago w/ gold hardware. The bag looks good to me; fakes usually have a rougher appearance, and as far as I know no fakes made of silk have surfaced as of yet. :smile: