green pocket bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have this bag- LOVE the leather... it's lambskin and oh so soft! I hate that it picks up stains like nothing else though... see that stain on the back? yeah, it cant be prevented... mine has the exact same issue.

I still use mine often though- it holds a LOT and the stain is on the back so it's not a big deal. I love how it's kind of funky and unusual. I get lots of compliments whenever I carry it- but I wish I had bought it in black, less problems with the stains. :-/

2. I love this color too!!! Thanks for the info Mocean!!!! I would love one in black!!! What is the bag called?

3. I *think* it's called a four pocket travel tote... but that's just what it's commonly called- I'm not sure it's technical name.

4. ^^^Thanks!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice