Green Paraty......thoughts?

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
I just got pics from Neiman Marcus for the small green paraty bag :drool:

I like it.....what are your thoughts?

attachment.php

Although I love the Paraty bag (as you know :graucho:), I do not like this shade of green. Maybe it's the lighting?

ETA: Depending upon what it looks like in real life, I do think that (Grass?) Green would look really nice with all the typical fall colors, dark brown, etc.

Last edited:
Now, despite loving Chloe's colours and actually liking the jade bags that Chloe makes, I really don't like green bags! :P

This one just doesn't seem to "pop" enough for me to like it. I think it would definitely work for other people, but this green is not for me.:nogood:

i don't personally prefer this green (harder to match more wardrobe with, than anything else). but i can see a lot of people rockin this color real well. :tup:

Attachments

• chloe99.jpg
    chloe99.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 106
  • chloe10.jpg
    chloe10.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Chloe_sac.jpg
    Chloe_sac.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 156
i love it - i think Diabro had it on their site and it showed different shades of the green throughout the bag, like natural leather does. Yes i know, natural green leather. LOL

i love it - i think Diabro had it on their site and it showed different shades of the green throughout the bag, like natural leather does. Yes i know, natural green leather. LOL

Oh yeah, are you sure it was diabro because I haven't seen any of the paraty bags on their site. I know luisaviaroma had it in all the colours but sold out!