green or pink?

What color pink and what color green? I'm not into light green, but a beautiful Tano Olive Green bag is gorgeous. I like pink too, but it has to be the right pink. I like a soft pink, myself. Fucshia is nice, but I don't know about every day. Check out these pics...:graucho:

Attachments

• Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 60
  • TanoGreen.jpg
    TanoGreen.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 62
mjstellas.jpg

Here are my pink Stellas..

I also have a few green bags.

I really think either would work for spring... I think the green might take you more into fall... buuut you might not be concerned with longevity.

I prefer green. IMO pink can look young. It can also look like a girly girl which isn't me. Both go with a lot of colors and only seriously clash with a few you it really depends more on your personality.

Gawd, jchiara and Luna, you guys have gorgeous pink bags!!!!! I am sooo jealous!!!! I just got a new cream bag for spring, but now I want a pink bag!!!

jchiara, love the green bag, too!!! Gorgeous!!!!

So here's my answer: pink, unless you see a gorgeous green bag like jchiara's....or a pink Stella like Luna...on jeez, just get two!!!

I love both, but if I had to choose, I would go with green. I have a green MJ Venetia and a pink MJ Blake, and it seems that my Venetia goes with more.

Attachments

• MJ bags.jpg
    MJ bags.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 55