Green Miu Miu?

I think someone on here has a Charm in Agave which a lighter green from this years spring/summer collection (?), so maybe that would be still easy to track in the shops...?
I have a Nappa Patch Tote in Aqua, which is older, but Ithink there's one on Bonanzle...although the aqua colour in more blue/grey I guess...what shade of green are you looking for?

moi et mes sacs: I have only seen green canvas bags before. I want leather :smile: Thanks för helping me!

noobxxs: Thanks! I have to find the petrolio colour on a webpage to see that its not too dark.

poppyseed: I´m looking for a grass green colour. Like....eh....reallly strong green but not acidgreen. :biggrin:

miu miu1: Thank you so much! But too light and too dark for me..:oh:

poppyseed: Missed it! Thanks anyway! :smile:

samiyahk: Funky bright, that sounds good! Thank you!

Anna Novak, I think a green color is coming out with the christmas collection, it's called smeraldo or something like that, meaning emerald green but I don't think the bags are solid green but a mix of green and other colors....

Anna Novak, I think a green color is coming out with the christmas collection, it's called smeraldo or something like that, meaning emerald green but I don't think the bags are solid green but a mix of green and other colors....

Thanks for the info!

I searched and found this site:
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/drawers/miu-5m0506276f0cmn/ with a green (smeraldo) purse. Exactly the colour I´m looking for! Now I just hope there will be some nice green bags in smeraldo - soon! :biggrin: