Green eyeshadow, still searching...

Dec 28, 2006
Hey everyone,
I love the color green but have yet to find a shade that doesn't either blend into my skin or look cartoonish. I'm looking for something that is a saturated color and not pastel. I have a dark complexion with cool/yellow undertones.
Anyone have a shade or line they suggest?
Thanks!

Ive heard for darker skin tones, you should stay away from chalky pastel eyeshadows as it can bring out fine lines around the eyes, and can give off grey undertones. Thats why, i HIGHLY recommend this:
SHE Eye Powder in green (I cant remember the exact name of the shade but SHE only has about 6 eye powders out at the moment, and theres only one green shade.)

Its very light, shimmery (but not glittery) and a GORGEOUS shade. I loved it so much I bought two!
I found a review website here for you to see:
http://www.thebeautyreview.com.au/2007/Feburary2007/Feburary07Reviews/she_eye_power.html

Look at Shu Uemura, you will not be disappointed!!!!

I am also looking for a good green, something like an apple green. I have a lot of aquas and beautiful dark greens (Too Faced and Stila) but I want something lighter but also vibrant, yet not clownish either. I was also told to try Shu.

My MAC SA told me she was going to use a green shadow on me and I freaked out. When she was done I was soooo in love with the look that I wear it all the time.

The green is Sumptuous olive on the lid and I pair it with Soft Brown and Texture in the crease and Brule and Dazelight as my highlighter.

By the way, I am a "dark asian" so my complexion is on the darker side.