Green Epi Speedy - yay or nay?

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
Hi, my name is Eva and I have a problem... :roflmfao:
I pretty much settled down to just two, maybe three more bags I really want at the moment - Damier Speedy, Epi Jasmin and maybe Epi Speedy 25 in either lilac, vanilla or yellow... Damier, lilac and vanilla would be perfect for my wardrobe, I know I would get lots of use out of these bags :yes: Yellow would work too, and the purple lining is TDF :love: ... but now there's this green Epi Speedy up for sale... it's gorgeous! But... what to wear w/ it? Plus, it somehow looks like an old-lady-color to me :shame:... is it? :s Any thoughts on green Epi???

I have a green bag and I find it pairs really well with brown, tan or white outfits, it will really "pop" when paired with a neutral outfit, but you can't really mix it with too many other colors, at least I haven't found too many colors that work well with it.

If you love it, you will find outfits that work with it, so I would go for it if it's a good deal.

Honestly, I was never a huge fan of the green epi, I never really liked green in general. But if I were you, I would get that lilac epi speedy 25!! Gorgeous color!!