Green Drama/Delima???

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
:confused1: Hello I need some advice~ I sold my beautiful Emerald Green Coach Tote to purchase a Green Epi....

I would like either the speedy, noe small, soufflot, (which I tried for on let-trade someone beat me to it:cursing: ) or jasmin.

There is a small noe I found currently. I want the bag to be functional with outfits of casual and somewhat dressy and I am concerned the noe is not dressy enough?

Now this is if I can find them... it is getting hard to do this. I need your advice on what style? I am more of a classic type as far as my bags go. I want the style to remain. Does that make sense?

i personally think a Noe is more casual than dressy. the best bag i've seen in borneo green Epi was a Speedy. that colour is just amazing. good luck on your quest.

Thanks guys~ I am just so stinking mad about the one on let-trade:cursing: . I e-mailed immediately and asked for the price. I despise the fact that they post the bags w/o prices and state inquiry only...as then you have to wait for a response and who knows when that may be as it is another country/time zone for me...I am really sad. I really wanted it...Having a bad week...and found what I was looking for...now can't have it. :crybaby: I guess I will hold out for speedy/soufflot some more...angry me...

Thanks guys~ I am just so stinking mad about the one on let-trade:cursing: . I e-mailed immediately and asked for the price. I despise the fact that they post the bags w/o prices and state inquiry only...as then you have to wait for a response and who knows when that may be as it is another country/time zone for me...I am really sad. I really wanted it...Having a bad week...and found what I was looking for...now can't have it. :crybaby: I guess I will hold out for speedy/soufflot some more...angry me...

i believe that everything has a reason. that particular bag might not be the one. cheer up, the LV gods have something better for you ;)

I think the Jasmin would be a good choice for you. I saw a girl in Copley with a blue Jasmin yesterday and it looked so good!! You can dress it up or down. I would say either a Jasmin or a Soufflet.