Green Drama/Delima???

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :confused1: Hello I need some advice~ I sold my beautiful Emerald Green Coach Tote to purchase a Green Epi....

I would like either the speedy, noe small, soufflot, (which I tried for on let-trade someone beat me to it:cursing: ) or jasmin.

There is a small noe I found currently. I want the bag to be functional with outfits of casual and somewhat dressy and I am concerned the noe is not dressy enough?

Now this is if I can find them... it is getting hard to do this. I need your advice on what style? I am more of a classic type as far as my bags go. I want the style to remain. Does that make sense?

2. Let-trade shows a green soufflot on his web site (down on the last row...no price..it says enquiry).

3. oops...sorry it is a vernis piece!

4. i personally think a Noe is more casual than dressy. the best bag i've seen in borneo green Epi was a Speedy. that colour is just amazing. good luck on your quest.

5. A green Soufflot or Speedy would be gorgeous!

6. Thanks guys~ I am just so stinking mad about the one on let-trade:cursing: . I e-mailed immediately and asked for the price. I despise the fact that they post the bags w/o prices and state inquiry only...as then you have to wait for a response and who knows when that may be as it is another country/time zone for me...I am really sad. I really wanted it...Having a bad week...and found what I was looking for...now can't have it. :crybaby: I guess I will hold out for speedy/soufflot some more...angry me...

7. Awww...you will find what you are looking for and it will be perfect!

8. The right bag will come. I agree the noe is probably too casual for what you are after :smile:

9. i believe that everything has a reason. that particular bag might not be the one. cheer up, the LV gods have something better for you ;)

10. I think the Jasmin would be a good choice for you. I saw a girl in Copley with a blue Jasmin yesterday and it looked so good!! You can dress it up or down. I would say either a Jasmin or a Soufflet.

11. Thanks everybody:flowers: .... I will keep a watch and I hope you all will to for me....

12. Are you sure it's not available??? it's still listed on the site... although, without a price.. have they gotten back to you yet?

13. Yeah, the soufflot is still on his site; he usually takes down bags immediately if they are sold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice