Green chanel~Help! What size??? My first Chanel.

I am making my first Chanel purchase. I love the new Spring 09 green. (I would call it a kelly green). Can't decide between the 5 sizes of classic flap style. The mini is out. I think I am most interested in the medium or the jumbo but open to any suggestions.

Thank you so much for helping me make my first Chanel investment!
Heidi

The green is so beautiful!!! Medium or jumbo is perfect. Depends on how much you need to carry in your purse when you use it. The medium cannot fit a lot to be honest. Also, in this pop of colour, a medium/large might be a better size. Some things to consider.
Best thing to do as LVgirl suggested is to go and try them both on.

I wish I could try them, but the nearest boutique is 4 hours. FYI: If you purchase a Chanel at Nordstroms now through Sunday, for every $250 you spend, you receive a $50 gift card! Great deal for a larger purchase.

Thanks for the advice. Would appreciate anyone's input to help me make this decision.

I am 5 8". 37 years old with 3 daughters.

In Bloomington MN ...but I would think all will match it. Nordstroms is not actually having the promo but they are matching the one Bloomingdales (I think that is the store) is having. I'm sure all Nordstroms would match it but if you want to check the Bloomington number is 952 883 2121.
Thanks!

im so glad u're getting the green one! i got them in medium early this year! :smile:

I'm 5 2", so the medium fits well for me. I think it really depends on what u're using it for; a jumbo will be a good size for everyday use? yet a medium will be great for dinner, etc.

Also, because it is such an expensive investment, i think you shld get down to the stores to check. :smile:

I'm 5'2"and have both m/l and jumbo in black. I used m/l only once, but I used Jumbo a lot more. I don't carry a lot but I still appreciate the bigger space the jumbo has offered. One other thing I like jumbo is that there is only one flap, not double flap which its zipper can crush on the inner flap and it is hard to avoid this thing from happening. One more thing is that the price is not that difference between m/l and jumbo. So, I think jumbo is better buy.

If you are mostly using the bag for everyday, then definitely get the jumbo. It carries a lot more than the medium. If you are mostly using this for nights/weekends going out, then the medium would be perfect. The plus of a medium is that is goes from day to night beautifully.

i'm usually a big bag girl and i luv luv my jumbo! though i find myself choosing chanel sizes based on the color. if its a color that may be overwhelming in a jumbo and/or most importantly, if it wouldn't really go w/ everyday outfits (unlike a black bag), then i go down a size. but no smaller than m/l. then i just bring the essentials and sacrifice for cuteness! :P

further, a colored medium adds just the right touch to a neutral ensemble. so luv carrying it single-chained. very feminine... then again, agree w/ the others, you've got to try on diff sizes at the store first.

good luck and have fun shopping!

i like the green reissue,never thought i would,but cant carry off that colour,for that colour,i'd get the smallest size possable

Attachments

• 2.55 226 Turquoise $2795.jpg
    2.55 226 Turquoise $2795.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 117 (2).jpg
    117 (2).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Light Green Lambskin Classic Medium Flap.jpg
    Light Green Lambskin Classic Medium Flap.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 68