Green Chain, B/W, Ombre Patent, etc. Nordies markdowns!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So tempting!!! But I'm already banned and I really want that Tie Dye Mandy in October! Why can't I be rich?!?!

2. Oooh, I'd love to get the Ombre Patent belfast or wallet but I don't really need another wallet and the Wilbury was too narrow for me so I think the Belfast would be too. It's so pretty though. :sad:

3. Oh that means I won't be the only one with a Green Ombre Chain Mandy! Woohoo! I'll have to think hard about that Belfast. It could be handy for the Ren Faire.

4. i want to know why i'm not either. :sad:

5. Man I sure do want the Andrea Jacquard i just cant pay that much for it...we will see

6. I want the Jolie....but that is still a lot of $$$...what to do what to do....when they eventually go to NR they are cheaper then 33% off right?

7. I keep looking at the wallet too, but I don't really need another one either.

8. I gave in and purchased the Black/Natural Jolie Tote. I've been waiting a long time for it to go on sale. I know its still a little pricey but its worth it. I don't want to wait for Nordstrom Rack to get them in because I haven't had the luck going there on the day it gets stocked. All I'm waiting for is the Saddle Bullseye Mandeville to go on sale :amuse: