Green Apple Bbag

chanelissy

turn it upppp
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Is there anywhere besides ebay to purchase this bag? I know its super rare, but ebay has only has a twiggy, I'm looking for it in a City or First. Any reputable places?

I found mine on eBay, I got lucky! I think this is a hard to find color. I would keep watching eBay, and as soon as one pops up, if you're not sure about authenticity, post the link in Seller Watch. There was an eggplant first listed on eBay that sold in a matter of hours, so you might have to get a little eBay obsessive if you really want to find one :nuts:

I saw this color in person for the first time today while I was out shopping, and I have to say that it is FABULOUS! I have always admired it in photographs, but in person -- WOW! I could not stop staring at the bag. I hope you find one, chanelissy.

ranskimmie said:
There is someone very interested, yet no payment yet. Interrested??:biggrin:

It is a lovely bag, but I'm not really a pink person. There was recently an auction for a lilac first that I thought a lot about bidding on, but as much as I wanted to, in the end I couldn't bring myself to do it. Unfortunately the color doesn't really work for me. Out of all of the shades of pink that Balenciaga has done, the lilac is far and away my favorite and it is the only one that I would even consider.

I wish you lots of luck selling your city!

Hi english girl 900,
Im possibly selling mine. Its the apple first, just like your photo. I scan e-bay everyday since my purchase and still havent seen one. They are crazy hard to find. Were you looking for the City?

Yeah, I was looking for the City. I tend to carry around a fair amount of stuff, so I need the space. And (sadly) for the moment I can only afford one b-bag, no excetpions. So I'm totally tying myself in knots over it.

melisande said:
Are you really thinking of selling your apple first, ranskimmie? What price are you thinking of? Is that the one you bought on ebay?

I was thinking about it. Believe it or not I have several members on a wait list incase I decide to depart from my ever so loved Bbag:cry: . I am asking over retail because of its color and availability. So we'll see. For some reason, (for the first time) Im just not sure if I should get rid of this one.:amuse:

Oh yeah, it is the one I bought from e-bay auction#6843960377 if you want to see pics.