Grecian styled shoes...have you boughten any yet??

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
I am seeing tons of these grecian looking sandals for this summer and was wondering if any of you ladies have purchased any, and, if so, show some pics!! I'm attempting to jump on board and buy a couple of pairs but, haven't seen anything that's really grabbed my attention yet. What about you??

These should be here tomorrow.

985-572160-d.jpg

Juicy Couture Velma

you know. . . I didn't like them last summer, but I really do this year.
What I like about them is that they're dressier than flip flops, but still flat and totally casual. . . but dressier at the same time! LOL!
They're a really perfect balance IMO. Hope t find some swanky ones soon!

you know. . . I didn't like them last summer, but I really do this year.
What I like about them is that they're dressier than flip flops, but still flat and totally casual. . . but dressier at the same time! LOL!
They're a really perfect balance IMO. Hope t find some swanky ones soon!

My thoughts exactly! I hated them last year and now I adore them! I think they just got better looking, because I'm still seeing a lot of them that look like Jesus sandals, for lack of a better phrase! LOL! But, a lot of them are now looking more like dressy flip-flops, perfct for capri pants! :yes:

My thoughts exactly! I hated them last year and now I adore them! I think they just got better looking, because I'm still seeing a lot of them that look like Jesus sandals, for lack of a better phrase! LOL! But, a lot of them are now looking more like dressy flip-flops, perfct for capri pants! :yes:

I've been on the hunt for a brown pair for the past two months. Haven't seen any I like so far b/c they all have reminded me of "Jesus Sandals" too. :lol: